Andale Hotel

Olas Altas 425, Col. Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Pacific Coast, 48380, Mexico
Andale Hotel
Booking.com Priceline.com

Good For No Data

More about Puerto Vallarta

Our sign has moved to 418 Basillio BadilloOur sign has moved to 418 Basillio Badillo

Statue of Jose Maria RobleStatue of Jose Maria Roble

Enjoying a nice and cool spot on the islandEnjoying a nice and cool spot on the island

View From Roof-top bedView From Roof-top bed

Directions

by deputyrjc933

we will be in Puerto Vallarta in Dec we were at Chicos paradise a few years ago and really enjoyed ourselves
could you tell how far it is from downtown Vallarta and about the charge for a taxi for 4 would be
randy caudill

Re: Directions

by rkearns

try travelgourmet homepage. he's got some tips. or just email directly.

Re: Directions

by travelgourmet

Hey, Regina. Thanks for the prop but taxi rides are sometimes up to the day and time in Puerto Vallarta. There is no rule of thumb with the taxi drivers. The ride to Chicos is about 30 minutes away from downtown PV and the rate is up to you and the driver. I would ask at a hotel downtown or even call Chicos and ask them what it would cost to get an up to date figure. I feel that the cost should be around 150 pesos one way, if 4 can fit in the taxi.

Travel Tips for Puerto Vallarta

Link: The Insider's Guide to Vallarta

by waacow

The day before I left for Puerto Vallarta, I was trying to research info at last minute. I'm so glad that I stumble across this web site (The Insider's Guide to Vallarta) that is maintained by a local, which provide so many great tips and info (local customs, transportation, tips, restaurant review ..etc.)

Very very helpful.

Partying in PV

by mjd74

If getting wasted at Senior Frogs and watching the gringos do whatever it is they would never dare try at home, isnt your thing, try a local bar.

Although you might be the only gringo in there and you might be surrounded by the local "working" woman, give it a shot.

Although, I dont drink, I really was able to enjoy the true local flavor and saw how the blue collared people struggled through their weekend nights.

Price negotiation is a way of life here

by monica71

Everything you want to buy in Puerto Vallarta has a negotiable price tag. Never pay the asking price for something you want to buy. Cut the price in half and start from there. Have a price in mind and stick to it no matter what. If the seller is not willing to negotiate, walk away. He/she will most likely stop you and agree with the price you offered.

Nice people

by jamiesno

Throughout my visit to Mexico I often said how good natured the local people seemed to be.

I used to engage them in conversation sincerely as often as I could just to have a chat, ask them how there day was going and that sort of stuff. They were all friendly and you could get some great information.

Follow this link below. I dedicated 5 travelogues here on a seperate Mexico page just to the different people I met there with their pictures. It's cool you will probably enjoy it :-)

For Coffee Addicts

by Pat&ZoAnn

We like to have coffee in our room, before we go anywhere. The last time we stayed at an all-inclusive, we brought thermal mugs so we could easily bring coffee to our room.
For a couple of years, we have been looking for a small (4 cup) coffee maker, which we finally found ($20.00 at London Drugs).
It takes up room in the suitcase, but it sure was worth it!

Comments