Casa Anita Y Corona Del Mar

Carretera Barra De Navidad #601 601, Puerto Vallarta, Pacific Coast, 48380, Mexico
Casa Anita y Corona del Mar
Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Casa Anita Y Corona Del Mar

Home Away From Home

by TripAdvisor Member mjsugata

I've been to Vallarta numerous times but my stay at Casa Anita y Corona del Mar was by far the most enjoyable experience. The entire staff was always most accomodating and the rooms, with full kitchens, helped make the stay especially nice. There were days that I just wanted to relax in the room and absorb the spectacular view. The kitchen allowed me to do that with ease. To capsulize my stay at Casa Anita ..., I'll just say, it was truly a "home away from home," a place I looked forward to returning to after a long day of exploring the many gifts that Vallarta has to offer.

The Best place in Vallarta to stay

Our stay at the Casa Anita y Corona del Mar was fabulous!! The owners daughter Sonia arranged our entire wedding, on the property from decorations, food to the flowers. It was more beautifull then we ever dreamed. Sonia and Bill should be commended for the job they did. I recommend anyone planning a wedding to have it at the Casa Anita in Mexico it is very affordable and well worth the trip. They made me commfortable and assured everything would be fine. AND WOW THEY
WERE RIGHT!
I received so many compliments from our guests regarding the Casa the grounds and the entire wedding. I would not stay anywhere else. This was our third time staying at the Casa Anita and every time brings more and more wonderfull memories. Not only are the suites and grounds beautifull the view spectacular,very affordable the owners are a big part of why we love Casa Anita they go out of there way to make the guests happy and comfortable. They treated us wonderfull. I look forward to visiting Casa Anita next year.
]
Rob & Dawn

Casa Anite y Cornona del Mar are wonderful

My daughter and grandchildren and I have stayed twice at Casa Anita. We love it! Bill, Anita and Sonia the owners are wonderful and we think of them as friends. The apartments are very homey, great artwork. We love the dogs and Victoria the Macaw. The views of the bay and town are stunning. Have never enjoyed a vacation as much. We plan on returning.
Judy Murray
Colorado

Charming Property

A friend and I spent a week at Casa Anita - late April, early May. We had a wonderful time. The propery is charming and is definately not the "cookie'cutter" experience that one has at the resorts in the Marina area where we have also stayed. Casa Anita felt like home. Could have moved right in and stayed. The view is fabulous an the weather was prefect, in true Puerto Vallarta form. The accomodations are roomy and clean. It is a short walk to town, and though the first block or two is along a busy street, it is definately manageable by most. Tons of great restaurants within walking distance. We would certainly return to Casa Anita, and would highly reccommend it to anyone who would never dream of doing an "all inclusive." Truely, Mexico at it's best.

just okay

We stayed in C-7 at Casa Anita/Corona Del Mar for 9 nights. The exterior facilities are charming (interior is a bit out dated, but still quite functional, and the monogramed towels they are so excited about...I've seen nicer at the Salvation Army), and the location is convienent. However, while we were there some constuction projects were being done in the suite above ours which included knocking down walls with sledge hammers (and what sounded like a jackhammer). Because the suite has an open air connection to the suite above (which is the owners), the constuction noise was quite disturbing. The first day they apoligized for the noise and said that they would be done that day. The next day the banging and noise continued, but we are mellow, so we let it go, (surely that would be the last of it). The next day (Sunday) was quiet, but Monday morning the banging began again. When the jackhammer started...we reached our limit. No one in the office when we went to complain, so we yelled up to workers and the jackhammer stopped, but general noise continued. The next a.m. the owner stopped by and asked if it would be ok for them to bang for a while. We said NO and voiced frustrations. If it was so important to complete the project, he should have offered to move us to another suite, but he never did. Construction and noise continued anyway, and I finally was able to catch the owner at the office (tried three other times during OPEN hours, but no one was there)and told him how disappointed we were. He did nothing besides say he was sorry, and that he had asked the guys to be quiet. Asking people who are doing construction to be quiet is like asking water not to be wet. Never offered to move us, never gave a genuine apology (actions speak louder than words). They did give us a $6 bottle of cheap champange witha note saying sorry, but after spending almost $1300 for our stay under their constuction zone, it seemed a pretty inadequate gesture from an owner that touts their fantastic customer return rate. We will not be returning.

You're on your own

by TripAdvisor Member Excalibur13

Good value for the money. Clean and comfortable. But VERY lacking in friendly, helpful, efficient or conscientious service. Management seemed bothered by any questions that I asked. Don't stay here if you rely on getting phone messages or want tours set up. A good distance from town, up a hill and then many steps (99 to my room) once you get there...great exercise if you like that sort of thing.

Great place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member AprilZ

Nice "home" atmosphere, friendly place in a quiet part of town. The full kitchens are great for saving money in restaurants, and the stairs definitely keep you in shape. Overall I would recommend this place to anyone looking for something better than a standard hotel room. It is friendly and comfortable, and you get lots of opportunity to meet other guests and make new friends. I'll be back for sure.

Great condo in Puerto Vallarta

Stayed in a fabulous 2-bed/ 2-bath condo over-looking the ocean with an amazing patio the size of Texas. Great location (walking distance to town) reasonably priced, accommodating staff.

Kicked Back at the Casa

It's all about expectations! If you are looking for an authentic Mexican hacienda to stay in, then this is the place. My husband and I loved this hotel and we will stay there again. The accomodations were outstanding and the service was superior. You just need to be aware that there are a lot of stairs. This is not your all-inclusive American luxury hotel that charges too much for its horrible food. This is a hotel, built on the side of the mountain, just on the edge of town, that gives you a true feeling of being in Mexico. I was a little worried when I realized our room did not come with AC, but I never had a problem with feeling hot. The breeze was always blowing and the fans worked fabulously. I consider myself to be pretty high maintainance, but this hotel did not disappoint me. I knew enough about it before I went, so I knew what to expect. Like I said it's all about expectations!

Beautiful Views

by TripAdvisor Member lorann

Absolutely loved Puerto Vallarta! The weather couldn't have been better. Never rained once sunny and mid 80's all week. I would recommend visiting in low season as the costs are alot cheaper, no crowds, and it's much more relaxing. Where we stayed there were only a few condos rented which gave us total privacy and the run of the place. People are very helpful and friendly and the owners of our condo were very helpful and friendly. The only thing we did not appreciate was the loud music coming from Sonia's condo every morning around 8:30! Since our condo was right beside hers were never slept past that time. I was surprised that nobody in the past has ever complained! We did not say anything because we tried to look on the bright side, we always got an early start to our day and were guaranteed of never sleeping in! Anyways, all in all the condo was very clean, good location, beautiful views of ocean and downtown and, of course, very reasonably priced. We would definitely stay there again but would stay in a different condo.

One of the pools at Chino's ParadiseOne of the pools at Chino's Paradise

Me inside the town churchMe inside the town church

Cafe de OllaCafe de Olla

This is the restaurant barThis is the restaurant bar

Riu Palace Pacifico

by nagem

Looking for a telephone and fax number for this property.

Re: Riu Palace Pacifico

by mccalpin

How about
"Av. de los Cocoteros, Lote Hotelero G
63735 - Riviera Nayarit - Nuevo Vallarta - Nayarit - Mexico
Tel: +52 322 176 0090 Fax: +52 322 176 0090
E-Mail: palace.pacifico@riu.com"
see http://www.riu.com/en/hotel-riu-palace-pacifico-puerto-vallarta-mexico.html

First hit in the Yahoo search engine...

Bill