Chateau Dona Luz

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Puerto Vallarta

Vendors on the street, by the beachVendors on the street, by the beach

Temporary exhibition upstairsTemporary exhibition upstairs

Los Arcos RestaurantLos Arcos Restaurant

View toward downtown from Krystal ResortView toward downtown from Krystal Resort

looking for a band

by meganandmikewedding

I have visited La Bodeguita del Medio a few times while in PV and i really love the band that plays there. Would anyone by any chance know the name of the band or how i can get ahold of them??? I live in Chicago, but i am getting married in PV in the spring and would love to see if they would be for hire for my wedding. Thanks, megan
bacon295@hotmail.com

Re: looking for a band

by michaelj72

i believe the band at night is called Candela, you can call the Bodeguita and ask about them and they can put you in touch with the band, I just talked to the manager, call Tel: 223-1585, so from US add 52-322-223-1585 and ext 103

Travel Tips for Puerto Vallarta

Money Woes.

by FishinSam

I only take a small amount of cash ans travellers' cheques when I go to Mexico. I use only 1 credit card that's insured and quickly replaced if lost or stolen. Generally I carry this card with my passport in a waterproof pouch which I keep in my velcro pocket in my shorts. To avoid credit card surcharges I get extra cash from bank machines daily and use my credit card for most purchases. To exchange Canadian dollars to USD then the local exchange rate, I found that I lose too much in the exchange, where my credit card exchange the money from pesos to CDN much cheaper. When I get home I pay all my receipts immediately and avoid any additional interest or surcharges. The banks in Mexico are open more often than in my town so a little stroll down to the bank is worth the little effort required.

EXCURSIONS

by Skye_Miles

I always recommend doing one activity in the bay and one in the mountains. You will be located on the second largest bay in North America, the Bahia de Banderas (Bay of Flags) home to dolphins, whales and a multitude of tropical fish. True, it is not the Carribean but still, it is gorgeous. The backdrop are the towering Sierra Madres, lush and jungle filled. Choose from whale watching, dolphins in the wild, horseback riding, jungle safari, diving, day cruises, sunset cruises, golfing, private guides...basically whatever you might be looking to do. If you have the time, seriously consider a trip up to San Sebastian - located high in the Sierra Madres you will, only there, experience a true, Mexican village.

NOTE! THE WHALES HAVE PRETTY MUCH LEFT THE BAY AND MARCH 30 IS THE LAST DAY LEGALLY, FOR WHALE WATCHING.

The Average Price

by SenoritaElla

The average price the mexicans will see their products at is about half of what they are asking. The expect tourists to barder with them, so they hike up the prices, and are actually satisfied with half the original asking price.

Although everyone speaks...

by JBreining

Although everyone speaks English very well We had our spanish/english book and we learned as much as we could. It just makes the experience so much better if you can
speak a few words and Greetings in spanish!

Puerto Vallarta Scuba Diving

by bms

i went with a Dive Shop in Puerto Vallarta Silent World Divers, they used to be at hotel Las Palmas long time ago but i can say they are much better now, very professionals and patients, was my first dive before long time and i felt very safe and i enjoyed my diving in Los Arcos, thank you very much Yadi i will be back soon! just towel, sunblock, sunglasses and have fun!!

Comments