Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
MUST AVOID HOTEL IN PUERTO VALLARTA
Recently stayed with a group of friends at this hotel and would have to say we were all treated as children. The youngest adult present was 34 years old. The entire hotel was rented out by my friends yet the major problem was with the owner. She made it clear that the customer is not ever right and repeat business is not of a concern to her. Example:
1. Female guest requested regular full body massage arranged by hotel. She received a massage which also included the use of accupuncture which ended up bruising her entire back. The owner blamed it on the guest and said it was probably a sun burn. When guest refused to pay for massage, owner phoned local police to enforce payment.
2. Owners dogs tend to roam hacienda and occassionally bite. If they bite you, it is your fault for getting to close!
Keep in mind, my friends had rented all rooms for us spending somewhere between $15k-$20k! Cant imagine if it had just been one guest or couple. Please dont waste your money!
Unique Quality: This hotel has the potential to be one of the nicest places to stay in P.V., but will never achieve that due to the owner. In defense of the staff, their service was very good in spite of the owners attitude toward guests.
Directions: Downtown Puerto Vallarta, behind the big church
More about Hacienda San Angel
Hotel Help...Hacienda San Angel or Quinta Maria Cortez?
My boyfriend and I are traveling to PV in July, and are trying to decide on a hotel. Does anyone have input on the above listed hotels, or any other suggestions? We're digging the boutique hotel thing, and also like that these hotels don't allow kids.
Any input would be much appreciated.
RE: Hotel Help...Hacienda San Angel or Quinta Maria Cortez?
Well...another hotel that is in a good location, which is important, if you just want to take a short jaunt down to where you need to go, is Hotel Rosita, next to the Malecon. Local bus goes by very often, every few minutes, easy and inexpensive transportation. Taxis are good too, just watch how much they want to charge you though.
Popular Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Carretera Barra de Navidad Km. 3.5, Playa las Estacas, Puerto Vallarta
Blvd Nuevo Vallarta y Paseo Cocoteros s/n, Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, 63573, Mexico
Av Paseo de la Marina 5, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Bahia de Banderas, Punta de Mita, Riviera Nayarit, 63734, Mexico
Explore the World
- St. George Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotels and Suites Ocean City
- Hotel Jupiter
- Doubletree Suites Walt Disney Hotel
- Mercure Convention Centre Ancol
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sharm El Sheikh
- Thon Hotel Tingvold Park
- Massanutten Resort
- NH Schiller Hotel Amsterdam
- Holiday Inn
- Sita Guest House
- The Desert Resort (Rajasthan Desert Safari Camp)
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club