Marival Residences & World Spa Puerto Vallarta

Blvd Nuevo Vallarta y Paseo Cocoteros s/n, Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, 63573, Mexico

Marival Residences & World Spa
Booking.com Orbitz.com CheapCaribbean

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• Bill.McPhail's Profile Photo

Nuevo Vallarta's best Resort

We had a DREAM VACATION at the Marival Resort. We will be going back once or twice a year. The service, facilities and amenities are awesome. The staff are very friendly, speak good English, are very helpful and make you feel like royalty.

Unique Quality: The suite is a WOW factor 100, beautiful, beautiful rooms. Great pool and bar. The food and drinks are great. The ocean view is limited, but who cares, the resort grounds are grand!!!

Directions: The cabby will find the resort...

• toemayn's Profile Photo

Good Value All Inclusive $650pp including airfare

For the price we paid this place was a good deal. We had a late afternoon flight out of St. Louis so, we didn't get to the resort until 8-9pm. I absolutely hated the aggressive deceptive time share people at the airport and the resort representative, Judith. When we arrived at the resort she told us the presentation was required. The next morning I finally got her to admit it wasn't required. So, that was the end of that lie. The rest of the trip went much better.
    The beach/ocean was ok but we've been to much better areas. The water has rough waves at times but the wind wasn't strong. We requested a ground floor roof by email and we got it; note that there are no standard rooms on the ground floors so we got an upgrade for free. The service was friendly and efficient. Buffet was fair, the specialty restaurants we went to were good although the reservation procedure is too time consuming. The pizza and snack bar restaurants were fair I liked the mini tacos at lunch at the pizza restaurant. All the bars were good and there was never too long of a wait to be served. The main pool is busy and noisy that's also where the hot tub is. We relaxed there for the first 3 days then we moved to the adult only pool which was better for us and the pool was heated better and looked cleaner. The shows were good to fair. I would rate this resort as a 21/2. If the price is right we may stay here again and recommend it.

Directions: Boulevard Nuevo Vallarta y Paseo Cocoteros S/N
    Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit 63732 MEXICO
    Reservations toll free USA/CAN: 1 (877) 222-0302/sin costo MEX: 01 (800) 030-6274English | EspaƱol

• Go somewhere else,you'll be better off

I have been all over Mexico,Jamaica and the Dominican this was our twelfth trip to an all-inclusive and I would like to consider myself somewhat of an expert.I am the guy that thoroughly investigates wherever we are looking to stay .This time I was very mistaken.The Marival was a very big disappointment.It's funny reading reviews and seeing such a vast contrast in opinions.I like reading Canadians reviews and comparing them to Americans.The Canadians are always so forgiving.Well this is one Canadian who works too hard for his money and knows how a trip at an all-inclusive should be.Where should I begin?I just read a review from a women that says she heard rumour that 40% were sick well I was there the same week she was and I would put that number at closer to 90%.My wife and I never get sick yet this time we both were all week.Could have been the lack of cleanliness or just the food but it was hard to leave the vicinity of a toilet at any given time.They wanted to charge my wife $50 for the name of a dysentery pill at the store.Just the name.Talking about charging for what you would think should be included, how about the boogie boards?I can understand if you are abusive and destroy one like in half but they charge you if you leave a mark on the board of any size.Should that not be normal wear on a sports equipment item that is listed as part of the all-inclusive package?The guy at the boogie board hut is a trip in itself.Smoke another fat one dude.Not at all what you would consider professional.We rented bikes the first morning and I was almost expecting to get charged wear on the tires at departure.I like to feel relaxed and don't mind at all getting pampered but didn't feel either.You felt like you were intruding if you asked for anything.Coffee or pouring a beer seemed like a chore to them.I don't know if they are beaten and then sent out to work but the workers are not happy.Marival has a way with evidently making everyone unhappy.I read that getting a chair wasn't an issue but if you aren't out with a flashlight during the night staking claim you are out of luck.And some of the best entertainment was watching everyone fight over chairs as breakfasts were eaten and people started returning to their spots.The entertainment staff were a joke.If you had teenage daughter with you they were your friend but only because they were after one thing.In the U.S. that sort of thing is wrong yet at Marival it is entertainment.The beach is unsafe.While I was out playing in the waves the para-sail rope landed between many of us.We all were thinking the same thing this is unsafe.We were all as I said getting knocked around by the waves when the rope started to get tension and raise up.They had quickly unhooked and hooked a new client to the sail and began lift off.The rope caught me across my arms and chest ripping me from the water and flipping my backwards in the air.After wards everyone wondered if I was all right.I was bruised and very shaken.I in hindsight am glad it was me and not someone less athletic or one of the children that were also close by.As the day went on many were abuzz about the guy who was clotheslined on the beach.The head security guy named Jesus Seirgo who can not be trusted and should be ashamed took my statement and interviewed a few on the beach said the information would be given to this superiors and they would make things right with me.He saw the injury and convinced me that he cared but he did not.He continued to ask when we were leaving and I thought he was just asking to make sure this situation would be rectified before I was gone.(gullible Canadian)Isn't it funny that he disappeared shortly before we were to leave.In fact some how no one knew who he was.Further more they tried to charge me for a creased boogie board at departure.Not only did I not get an apology I was getting charged.They do not care about you only your money.Go to a different resort you will be happier elsewhere.

Unique Quality: We love the Mexican people and culture.You are making the right choice going to Mexico just not at the Marival.

Directions: Nuevo vallarta

• maharlika's Profile Photo

All INCLUSIVE

Great stay in Marival. Lots of food and lots of selection. We had one of our best family vacation here!

Unique Quality: We reallly like the unlimited booze!

• Grand Club Marival for a Grand Stay!

We have stayed here twice and found it to be a great place for us. We usually travel with a family group ranging in age from 5-65. There is something for everyone here. There are several pools - 5 I think. Some designed more for families with kids and some more adult oriented. There are many resturants and the food selection between them is better than most all inclusives. We've used the kayaks, the boogie boards, body surfing, walked on the long beach, swam a the pool, painted mexican pottery, played boche ball, shuffleboard, mexican fiesta, water aerobics, kiddie wather slide, dancing, tennis,bike riding, teen club, internet, game room, gift shop

Unique Quality: Good food for an all inclusive. Very clean and family friendly. We would stay there again.

• freespirit13's Profile Photo

High class, high price....

In Puerto Vallarta, I staid at a hotel called Club Marival, this is a very fancy shmancy hotel but everything there lived up to the place's reputation, it's basically 2 hotels combined, with lots of pools, lots of activities, 3 restaurants and a buffet, and lots more

Unique Quality: The Marival is really all you expect for your money

Directions: located at Blvd. Nuevo Vallarta , Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico 63735. Perfectl

More about Marival Residences & World Spa Puerto Vallarta

Club Marival all inclusive

by Jode about Club Marival all inclusive

I'll get back and put in the cost later, I need to look it up! Sorry! It is a small property with three and a half stars but is a fantasitic place. It had restaurants that you can go to every day and order off the menu rather then being subjected to day after day buffet. However, for those who do like buffets, there is one! The best of both worlds! The property is small so you can easily get to your room from which ever pool you decide to sit at (there are three!).
Pics to follow soon!

I highly recommend staying at...

by freespirit13

I highly recommend staying at the Fontan hotel which is very clean and has a lot of entertainment during the day with activities, and at night with the excellent shows. This hotel is located in Ixtapa in walking distance of many clubs and bars.
During the high winter season, a stay of two weeks at the Fontan with Nolitour (a Montreal company) cost about 1500 $CAN or basically 900 $US Although, the Fontan isn't the prettiest (it's very yellow), it has gorgeous ocean views, decent food, great GOs, and a nice beach volleyball court. If you walk a little up the beach, you can find an alligator zoo and a cliff you can climb if you want some nice pictures.
The Marival is really all you expect for your money

All-inclusive resort

by worldglobetrotter about Marival Grand & Club Suites

I loved this hotel. The view of the ocean was beautiful. The hotel staff was very courteous and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. The entertainment, while corny, was fun. The food and drinks helped a lot, too!

It's a very nice resort, I highly recommend it. It is located in Nuevo Vallarta, 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta. There are 495 rooms and suites distributed among 11 villas, 1 main building and 2 towers, with the ambiance of a Mediterranean Village.

(I apologize...I don't know the price of the resort...it was a company trip!) Facilities: 4 night-lit tennis courts, basketball court, volleyball, miniature soccer field, new teens club, gymnasium, kids club, 4 boutiques, beauty salon and spa.

Restaurants: Casa Bella Buffet, Bella Vista (Italian), Las Palomas (Mexican), La Pergola (International), La Bamba (Steakhouse), 2 swim-up bars, many other bars to wet your whistle.

There are also many other activities to take part in (besides lying on the beach and drinking rum punch): golf, pilates, spinning, yoga, Spanish cooking lessons, activities for kids and teens, kayaks, boogie boards, windsurging, sailing, snorkeling, beach volleyball, aqua aerobics, shuffleboard, bocce ball, and disco shows, to name but a few.

In 3 or higher * hotels.
Went...

by scasoni

In 3 or higher * hotels.
Went to the Cameleon Marival Hotel in ella Maya Riviera. Very nice place. But small and dangerous beach because of the coral. 3 pools, suntanning pool, activies pool, and bar pool. Pleasant food, quiet nightime (entertainement quarters very nicely seperated from rooms), daily activities in 4 or 5 languages (Spanish, French, English, Deutch, Italian).
Nice tanning, aqua ocean, relaxation.
800 to 1K a week (6 nights, 7 days) in Canadian funds so about 150$CDN per night. (Did not include airfare). Medium Price Hotel
Gym
3 pools
Tanning chairs, towels
Great Ocean Views (from pool and Beach)
Grill and Bar on beach area
3 bars (2 open daily)
2 Restaurant (Mexian and Italian) I preferred by far the Mexican Restaurant as it was fine cusine style and different taste from commercialized Mexican cuisine.
Very nice new and clean rooms and bathrooms will nessessary essentials (drying cord, hairblower, nice shower pressure).

Welcome to Club MarivalWelcome to Club Marival

Club Marival?

by worldglobetrotter

Hubbie and I will be traveling to Puerto Vallarta at the end of January and we're staying at Club Marival...any thoughts on this hotel? What is there to do nearby? My husband wants to mainly hang out near the hotel...at the beach, etc...as for me, I'm more in to exploring the area...any tips/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Comments