Melia Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusive

staindesign's Profile Photo

Vallartas best Gardens

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 31, 2006

Our room was nice, it had a great view of the ocean and it was clean. The staff are nice, the part where the Vacation package desk is located, is very annoying. Since you go through Apple Vacation, they believe that you must go to this desk to get a tour. The tour is nothing to do with your vacation spot, they want to sell you another vacation. They were rude to us when we never went because we didn't want to listen to that while on our vacation.

The food is bland, we actually had the all inclusive, and the drinks were weak. The pool was very nice, it had a swim up bar. The beach at the end of the property isn't anything special it was very small. The gardens there are very nice. They had water gardens and exotic plants. The lobby is very pretty and it is a nice place to have a drink. They have a gym, it was small and in a strange room.

hawk460's Profile Photo

Not a bad Resort

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 2, 2005

We stayed at the Melia Puerto Vallarta,September 24-29 2005,,,on some of the reviews I have read before going there I was wondering if I had made a mistake on this particular resort,,,,I was surprised!
The check in was fast,,,the room was a gardenview,,,good view of the grounds,,,,the room was clean,,it was older,but well kept,,sure the bed was hard,my kind of mattress,,,I even got more pillows,no problem,,,extra towels was no problem getting delivered. The only problem I ready didn't like of this resort or at least in our room was the air conditioning,not a lot of cold air coming out of the register,,I did talk to a resort person in the lobby about it and had a tech there in minutes to look at it,,,he helped it some,but not quite enough to suit us,,,this is my only complain of the whole resort.
Food at the restaurants were fine,,different everyday,,breakfast was about the same from day to day,,,wait staff the best!
Beach area was small,but what the hay,,,,some beach vendors,,not real pushy,,bargain with them,,you don't have to buy!
All of this resort was very well maintained,,,very clean.So,don't go by what others have said about this resort,,,had no trouble with asking where or how to get somewhere,,about everyone speaks english,,,oh a couple of dollars goes a long way there.
And yes,there are time share folks there a lot of them so be prepared to say no gracia,,enjoy your stay here I did.The shows at night are great,,,if you like fishing and see this one fellow I have on my pics here,,go for it,,$40 @ hour,,three hours minimum,,,we went for it and had a good time for three hours,,guaranteed catch and we did catch fish ,,,best money I spent!!!! Drinks included for your money.

Unique Quality: All staff people the greatest,,good food,,,and location was great as well.

Directions: at the Marina are of Puerto Vallarta

Nearby Melia Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusive

Melia Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusive

• Sol Melia Puerto Vallarta
  • Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta

Address: Paseo De La Marina Sur 7, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Pacific Coast, 48354, Mexico

5 Photos of Melia Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusive

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Puerto Vallarta Travel Forum

Need advice about Puerto Vallarta, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Puerto Vallarta and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Puerto Vallarta hotel reviews

Puerto Vallarta Old Town map
My favorite meal in PV.
Museo Histórico Naval
Things to Do
How great is this place !!!
high-quality women's bathing suits, sizes 6-36