Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa

San Salvador 117, Col. 5 de Diciembre, Puerto Vallarta, Pacific Coast, 48350, Mexico

Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 59% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• DonnaMichelle's Profile Photo

AMAZING hotel

This place was great! Fantastic room, AMAZING drinks (that never were empty for long) and great location. An easy walk to shopping or a short (yet scary- ha ha) bus ride to the marketplace.

The best part though was still the staff. Every single person that I encountered was wonderful. So kind and accomodating. Would HIGHLY recommend. I can't wait to go back! :)

Unique Quality: The all inclusive vacation was the best. All you can eat and drink at both the Premiere Hotel and Spa, AND the hotel next door! :) Nothing like midnight margaritas with chips and salsa!

More about Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa

WOW!!!

by TripAdvisor Member ZMPOLDGUY

First time ever in Mexico, and I am certain it will not be our last.
Perhaps we we're "spoiled" by staying at such a wonderful resort property, but hey, sometimes you just luck out. The hotel is in a great location, an easy walk to the Malecon/downtown, or a $2-3 cab ride. The rooms are very nice, super clean, awesome view(s). Great pool area, sit in the pool bar and enjoy the ocean view. The restaurant was very good, all meals excellently prepared. We ordered something different off the menu each evening. Service by all staff was very professional and attentive. WE'LL BE BACK!

FIVE STARS!

We stayed at the Premiere over the 4th of July weekend. I went into the trip with high expectations after reading all the wonderful reviews on this site. Believe me, you will not regret choosing this hotel. This was my second trip to Mexico and this place was wonderful. All the things you read about in these reviews are true. They bring you margaritas or "melon ball" drinks upon arrival, along with a nice cold washcloth to cool your face. The conciege service was extraordinary. We were a little concerned about the rainy season, and asked about the weather, and about an hour later the conciege had slipped a printout of the weather for the week under our door. Of course it said thunderstorms pretty much every day, and it was sunny every day! It only rained our first night there, and waited until the evening to cloud up. The concierge assured us in a written note with the weather report that the rains usually hold off until evening. That was a nice little touch. The food was GREAT. We did all inclusive. The service was GREAT. We particularly enjoyed the harpist playing every morning for breakfast and poolside while we worked on our tans. You could eat by the pool, but we found we had to order from the swim up pool bar, there was no attendant coming around. There was a gentleman who brought us ice cold towels to cool off poolside. That was great. The view from the rooms is unbelieveable. We were on the highest floor, which was 7. Be sure and request a high floor so you have an amazing view of the pool, the fountain below, and Banderas Bay. The sunset is in perfect view from your balcony. The spa was AMAZING. I had the 80 minute massage, a facial, and a papaya scrub. The pampering was heavenly. I loved all the marble, every surface seemed to be marble in the spa area. It was so natural with all the marble and wood. Very nice atmosphere. I've been to several spas and enjoyed this one very much. If you are going over 4th of July weekend, check to be sure Mexico is not holding their elections that week, as all of Mexico was dry the weekend we were there. We did not know this until we arrived, and fortunately we are not big drinkers. No place was allowed to sell or serve alcohol after Midnight on Friday. The Premiere did have a room set in up a "Master Suite" (the suite was amazing, by the way) where you could drink but not take it out of the rooms. We snuck a couple of margaritas down by the pool and were quickly approached by hotel security who made us take it back inside. They take this stuff pretty seriously! Anyway, I could go on and on. I will go back to the Premiere Hotel and Spa. Next time I will try to get a Premiere Junior Suite with the jacuzzi outside. Ours was inside. I had sent an email before hand to request it, and also requested it at arrival, but we did not get one. Apparently these are reserved for reservations for honeymoons or most travel agencies get ahold of these first? It looked to me like the outside jacuzzi suites had a hammock on the balcony. They look very nice. Maybe next time.
Anyway, enjoy your stay! I wish I was there right now!

Muy Bueno!!! :)

This was the best vacation I have ever had!!! A friend of mine and I picked Puerto Vallarta as a place just to come and relax for a few days and we had the best time. I don't know where to begin about this hotel. The room, the food, the view, the pool, you name it....it was all AMAZING!! But I would have to say the best thing was definately the people. Not only the Premiere staff, but the guests as well. The Premiere sets such a wonderful mood, that everyone, including the guests (HI RICK AND TERRI AND CARSON & MACY!!) have a great time!! Everyone here was so friendly it almost felt like they were all old friends instead of strangers!! :) I felt like a princess the entire time, from Lisandro bringing us drinks the moment we arrived, to Carlos' smiling face to greet us. Our drinks were never empty for long, the bartenders all made sure of that and the waiters were all so accomodating and willing to make suggestions!! I definately suggest the chips and salsa by the pool though!! :) Awesome salsa!!! We had the premiere room and I definately suggest it. It was great. Roomy and comfortable. I also suggest going all inclusive. It was definately the way to go! :)

Wonderful Honeymoon

We went to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon for one week and stayed at the Premierre. It was wonderful. We had the all inclusive (which we really recommend) and had the suite with jacuzzi. It was a wonderful romantic quiet honeymoon. Every night it would rain through dinner with amazing lightning. The waitstaff was wonderful Armando and Victor helped our dinners to be so enjoyable. Really it was a fantastic honeymoon and we would recommend the Premierre. The only bad experience we had was with the Buenaventura next door..... why leave a quiet oasis to be near one million screaming kids. Enjoy the Premierre we thought we got a wonderful "first Class" honeymoon for not so much buck.

Best experience ever!

I just got back from a glorious week of nothing but relax and good times with my girlfriend. We were there on the week from the 24th until the 31st of August and we met some great people and we had a lot of fun! We had one of the rooms with the Jacuzzy outside on the third floor. We were told that we could visit the resort next door if we wanted to, but there was no need. Food and drinks, were always excellent! And the service was beyond great! Every single one of the employees, was always nice to us; from the cleaning lady, to the Concierge. The first couple of days, there weren't a lot of people in the resort, which was nice for us, but even when it got a little busier, we got to meet great people and we got to go out on tours with them. The atmosphere was so nice, that not only did I fall in love with the place, but I fell in love with my girlfriend even more! When you go there, ask for Jaime at the pool bar. He will take care of you! Tell him Hector & Cathy from Studio City, Ca. said hello!

Everybody is sharing the roads...Everybody is sharing the roads...

Entrance to Hostal El PabellonEntrance to Hostal El Pabellon

Pie in the SkyPie in the Sky

lazy afternoonlazy afternoon

Anyone familiar with the the Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa?

by ACR

Any information (good or bad) that you can provide on this hotel would be greatly appreciated! My husband and I will be spending our honeymoon there next month and hope it is as nice as the reviews and pictures make it out to be.
Advice/details from those with first hand experience would be great!!
Thanks!!
Amber

RE: Anyone familiar with the the Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa?

by Dianne40

Hi Amber,

Hope your honeymoon was everything wonderful -- I'm writing because we're spending a week at Villa Premiere (in October) and wondered what your experience was like with the VP? Any tips for us?

Thanks,
Dianne40

Opinions on hotels

by Addison833

I am travelling to PV in February and will be using airmiles to book a hotel. I want to stay in the old part of PV and don't want an all-inclusive.

I would like it to be within walking distance of the downtown so I can go to restaurants and shop. I'd also like to be on the beach and would love a great pool. I've never been to PV, so I'm not very familiar with the hotels there.

I would really appreciate hearing from people on whether they would recommend - or NOT - any of the following hotels. Any pros and cons would be appreciated - thanks everyone!

- Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa
- La Jolla de Mismaloya All-Suite Resort

Thanks from Vancouver!

Re: Opinions on hotels

by YVRDave

None a re real close to downtown.
The closest is probably the Villa del Parmar. You could walk from there but the roads are not great for that, very poor sidewalks. You would be best to look at the down town hotels here http://www.si-mexico.com/cities/Puerto_Vallarta.htm
and see if you can book any through airmiles.

by Summer33

This doesn't help to much but we just got back from Cabo San Lucas in September and stayed at the Villa del Palmar and it was absolutely beautiful, we had a great time and we found it to be alot cheaper then most of the other big hotels. Good luck in your search!

by spartan

Hi,

YVRDave is correct with regards to destinations close to PV. I've stayed at the Villa del Palmar 3 times and it's absolutely gorgeous (I've also stayed at the Villa del Palmar/Cabo San Lucas like Summer33 and it's truly amazing). You can't go wrong with this one.

If you do decide on VDP, then you can always have a taxi take you downtown or walk to the main street outside the hotel and take the bus.

Spartan

by Summer33

spartan brought up such a good point, we took the bus everywhere its only 15 pesos/person to downtown compared to the same ride via taxi which was around 500 pesos, it saved us so much money!

Re: Opinions on hotels

by Addison833

This is great everyone - thanks so much! I'll try to book at the Villa del Palmar as I've read so much about it in this forum.

Thanks again - it really helps to hear from people who have been there.

Comments