Aristos Mirador

3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Nardo 202 Col. Rancho Cortes, Cuernavaca, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 62120, Mexico
Aristos Mirador Cuernavaca
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 36% less but rated 25% lower than other 3.5 star hotels

More about Cuernavaca

The pool at Instituto Chac-MoolThe pool at Instituto Chac-Mool

In front of piramidesIn front of piramides

Restaurant las mananitasRestaurant las mananitas

Mexican and US team members pose at clinic's endMexican and US team members pose at clinic's end

Booking hotels online

by fly_pierre

I'm interested in Casa Colonial, but can't seem to find anywhere to book it online. Anyone know how?

RE: Booking hotels online

by melosh

This was too easy. I just searched casa colonial on google and found it

http://www.cuernavacainfo.com/contactcasacolonial.html It even has pricing. To reserve a room you have to click on "contact us" and make a request.

Good luck. bob

Travel Tips for Cuernavaca

Spanish Immersion in Cuernavaca, Mexico

by MissMyth

I picked Instituto Chac-Mool in Cuernavaca to immerse myself in the Spanish language, Mexican culture and to take Spanish classes because of it's central location, good year round weather, and ease to isolate from others from English speaking countries. Yes, I was a beginner in my new language but I didn't want anything (or anyone) to detract from my ultimate goal of learning Spanish. My best memory of Cuernavaca was my homestay arranged for me by my Spanish School, Instituto Chac-Mool. My classes were great, my teachers exceptional but it wouldn't have been a complete experience if I hadn't lived with a great family. My Mexican mama treated me with such kindness and patience while I attempted to learn her language. She cooked for me, she escorted me about town and she has invited me back whenever I'd like. And I will return, for more classes, and more of Josefina's fine chile rellanos.

Waterfall in Salto

by kcrismier

Nice little 100+ feet waterfall. There is a pathway above the waterfall, but unfortunately, it has been closed off to foot traffic because it is now considered dangerous. But you can still see it from the other pathways.

City of Eternal Spring

by jenn_d

"Wedding Day Rainstorm"

Cuernavaca is a city known for it's agreeable weather, so imagine the the surprise of the my best friend Rebecca when the heavens burst open with a rainsotrm on the eve of her wedding.

Local women advised the bride that the only way to drive away the rain in time for her wedding was to place two knives in the corner of the reception site. Rebecca and and her groom did just that late at night in the pouring rain while the wedding party, family members, and guests crossed their fingers.

"The moment of truth..."

It continued to rain through the night but by mid morning the rain had stopped and the sun was trying to break throught he clouds.

Amen...I could not bear to see the bride cry for any other reason than sheer happiness.

"Sunshine on My Shoulder?"

Somehow I managed to find a bit of warmth under the cool clouds.

The following day the sun shone brightly and illuminated the snow capped volcanos off in the distance.

Comments