Mision Cuernavaca Hotel

See Amenities

Maximiliano And Carlota

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 1, 2006

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over Thanksgiving, 2005. We found the accomodations
adequate (nothing luxurious, but then again we were only in the room to take a nap or to sleep). Prices were on a level per room with an American Holiday Inn. Food in the restuarant was on a par (price-wise) to the upscale resturants downtown. The breakfast buffet was sumptuous and offered a wide variety of choices. Quality of the food was excellent and we ate there every morning and two evenings over 4 days. The staff was friendly and attentive and tried to be helpful in every way. Of course, we treated the staff with the utmost coutesy and respect and the one or two times service seemed slow, I alwys brought this to their attention in a friendly, non-threatening manner, and the problem was ----poof!!!---solved right away. I am especially grateful to the bartender and waiter who gave me instant forgiveness the morning I put away half a bottle of Mescal and had to be helped to my room (much to my wife's embarassment). The staff also (in a friendly and non-threatening manner) convinced me it was in my interest to stick with Jack Daniels from that day on. As far as proximity to downtown attractions, this hotel is ideally suited in a quiet neighborhood, just 10 minutes from the center of Cuernavaca. My wife and I are considering retirement in Cuernavaca, and this is where we plan to stay on future exploratory trips into the area.
The gardens surrounding the pool are peaceful and absolutely beautiful! Helped my hangover to no end!!!

Nearby Mision Cuernavaca Hotel

Mision Cuernavaca Hotel

• Mision Hotel Cuernavaca

Address: Calle Galeana 29, Colonia Acapatzingo, Cuernavaca, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 62440, Mexico

Amenities at Mision Cuernavaca Hotel

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Cuernavaca Travel Forum

Need advice about Cuernavaca, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Cuernavaca and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Cuernavaca hotel reviews