Quinta Las Flores

Tlaquepaque No 1 Col Las Palma, Cuernavaca, Morelos, 62050, Mexico
Quinta Las Flores
Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Cuernavaca

Local bus stationLocal bus station

Gardens of the Hotel Las QuintasGardens of the Hotel Las Quintas

Rebecca y FernandoRebecca y Fernando

Interior of open-air Catholic church in 3rd of MayInterior of open-air Catholic church in 3rd of May

I want to retire to Cuernavaca, Mexico from the US

by lassm22

I would like to retire in Cuernavaca area. Would someone please write to me and tell me what to do to start getting ready for this?
Thanks,
Marti L.

by Chenbaaxal

Try reading this info:

by KAREN3939

There is also a Newcomer's Club in Cuernavaca. Here is the link to thier web site which includes links to embassy information. I hope you find it useful.

by castrus

Hello Mart how are you?! my name is Enrique and I just move to the US. My family has a little hotel 10 minutes from downtown. I really recomend it, nice presonal service, pools and gardens, rest-bar, feel free to check the webpage www.villalourdes.com, any questions you have please email me to castrus@yahoo.com. Would be great if you have some contacts or ideas in order to have more visitors at Villa Lourdes Hotel. thanks so much!
the best for you,
Enrique

by hvergara

Do you still want to retire in Mexico. I can help you with finding a house to live.

Please feel free to contact me and will help you with this.

E-mail: horacio.vergara.h@grupoaqua.com.mx

Travel Tips for Cuernavaca

whiskers and kisses

by sallyeo

Climb the tower of the cathedral, and go to Tepoztlan on a Sunday. Find the violin seller and give him a kiss from me....... tell him I'll be back one of these days There was a violin seller who plied his trade of tiny squeaky violins in the zocalo. I saw him every week. He called me "maestra" because he could never quite work out my job. Before my parents' last visit to see me, I instructed them in culturally senstitive issues, including kissing people on the cheek when you met them.
We met the violin seller in the street. I introduced him to my parents. My dad shook his hand and kissed him! He said he never had such a bristley encounter.....

Take in the View

by jenn_d

Find a high point in town on a clear day and you might be lucky enough to see two of Mexico'' most famous volcanos looming in the distance.

The previous days rains provided me with a stunning view of Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl.

Ceurnavaca

by chris_i79

Cuernavaca is a beautiful city in the shadow of Mexico city (about 1 hour south). The drive from Mexico to Cuernavaca is very scenic as it cuts through a mountain range. It is known as the city of eternal spring and has a nearly perfect climate on sunny skies and 28C (at least while I was there) The city itself is very large (well not compared to Mexico) I am not quite sure how many people live there as I was told anywhere from 150 000 to 1.2 million. I am guessing the actual figure is somewhere in the middle. I was able to spend 5 weeks living in Cuernavaca while attending the Ceuanauhac Spanish school. It was a great experience and my spanish improved a lot. A also was able to visit many `nearby cities including Tepotzlan and Taxco.

The view from the Cuernavaca Cathedral Bell tower

San Anton waterfall in the center of the city, 40 meters in height, unfortunately the water below is quite dirty

Comments