Hotel Estancia San Carlos

Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Rincon de Guayabitos

Need two bedrooms in Gauyabitos or La Penita 2/14 - 2/25/08

by mikevwa

This is the first time to Guayabitos for my wife and me. We are traveling with another couple from Canada. We are looking for fairly simple accommodations but with pool access. Most everything else is optional.
We have traveled in Mexico lots and we wanted to see this area that friends have recommended.
We can also book a place for a few days to look around for other places to stay. We are very flexible.

Any ideas?

Re: Need two bedrooms in Gauyabitos or La Penita 2/14 - 2/25/08

by imazman

Guayabitos has LOTS of hotels, mostly for Mexican tourists. There are lots of choices. Unless you were getting in well after dark, I would simply look around once I got there. I know it is easy to find moderately priced accomadations with a pool and on the beach. I have been there 4 or 5 times and never had difficultly finding a place. If my memory was better I could tell you the name of the last place we stayed. It was more to the south side of the beach at Guayabitos. Lots of other small hotels nearby as well. The best part was the morning food venders were right in front on the beach! Fresh grilled fish on a stick, shrimp on the stick, fresh orange juice and fresh cocos. I'm ready to go back.......

Re: Need two bedrooms in Gauyabitos or La Penita 2/14 - 2/25/08

by anitabee

did you find what you were looking for? I am going there next month, also looking for simple accommodation for me, my partner and now a third friend. We would prefer a hotel with for example two bedrooms.

Comments