Casa Obelisco

Calle Palmas, San Francisco, Nayarit, San Pancho, Nayarit, Mexico

More about Casa Obelisco

Just this side of Heaven

My husband and I spent last July 4th holiday at Casa Obelisco. We flew in to Puerto Vallarta, and made the short drive to San Francisco. Our hosts, Barbara and Bill made us feel so comfortable, we relaxed immediately and spent the days hanging in the pool, swimming up to the bar for a beer or a game of backgammon or cards...evenings at the Drunken Monkey, the best burger and service!!! Tho it was a quiet time of the year, we had a wonderful, lazy time just hanging...it was a perfect get-away, and we plan many more in the future.

Tropical Oasis

by TripAdvisor Member BaiToo

Judi, John, Barb & Bill have created an elegant oasis in San Pancho. The lush garden, crashing waves and beautiful sunsets were entrancing. Our hosts made us feel at home, even sharing their pets, as we missed out own. We enjoyed long walks on the beach, gourmet dinners at small restaurants in town and baking in the sun. We will be back!

Perfect getaway anytime of the year!

Casa Obelisco is the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Bill, Barb, Judy and John are the perfect hosts and, along with the staff, have a gift for making you feel like you're the only guest in the house.

My wife and I honemooned at Casa Obelisco in September/2003 and plan on making it a regular stop for future vacations. I have nothing but good things to say about the house, San Pancho, the good drink and stimulating conversation.

A rare gem

Once in a great while you find a place to stay that is a diamond in the rough - a rare gem - a place so special you want to keep it secret and share it only with your best friends. Casa Obelisco is such a place. We had the most wonderful and relaxing stay over Easter week 2004. This is one of the busiest time of the year on the Mexican coast yet we experienced none of the frenetic pace that was occurring in and around Puerto Vallarta. We could not have asked for anything more perfect - from the peaceful setting, beautiful pool, lounge area and beach, stunning sunsets from the rooftop, cool ocean breezes at night that required no air conditioning and the fabulous breakfasts served poolside every morning .... Most important of all though, it is the welcoming hospitality of hosts Judi, John, Barb and Bill that makes this lovely place truly exceptional. If you are looking for an intimate and beautiful place to get away from it all, this is it. We think of Casa Obelisco often and hope to return again and again.

Soooo Relaxing and Fun

We just came back from our second trip to Casa Obelisco. This B&B is so beautiful and relaxing. Bill, Barb, John and Judi are the greatest hosts.
San Pancho is a small quiet town, but it also has many great restaurants and some very fun bars with great music and dancing. The locals are so freindly and fun. There are so many things to do, we've gone sailing, fished for Mahi Mahi (and grilled them fresh that night at the poolside bar) and believe it or not these two 40 somethings from Minnesota actually learned how to surf. We are already booked for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and will renew our vows in the local church, followed by a party on Casa Obeliscos beautiful rooftop patio, aaahh that beautiful sunset and starry night,along with a great local musician, what an anniversary party this is gonna be!

The Perfect Getaway

Casa Obelisco is a perfect place to go if you want to have a relaxing vacation that comes with wonderful hosts & hostesses, delicious breakfasts, comfortable accomodations, golden sand beaches, and beautiful sunsets. San Pancho is a quaint little town with excellent restaurants. It is only an hour's drive away from Puerto Vallarta and we will definitely return.

My dream honeymoon came true!!!

Imagine your perfect honeymoon...this is BETTER! Serene & tranquil, Casa Obelisco is the ideal escape. Pristine beaches, luxurious accomodations, friendly hosts, gorgeous pool (with bar) - what more could you ask for? We explored the jungle on horseback, enjoyed rooftop margaritas while watching the sunset, strolled along the beaches, caught the local soccer game, talked with the locals at the sidewalk taco stand (the best in the world, by the way), and spent a day touring Puerto Vallarta. This was beyond my dream vacation. The perfect fusion of fun and relaxing. Our hosts, Barb & Bill made our experience perfect, providing tips and restaurant recommendations, as well as cooking us up an amazing breakfast every morning, complete with 4-star bloody marys! Thank you Casa Obelisco for providing enough memories for a lifetime. We'll definitely be back for our anniversary!

everything about Casa Obelisco is wonderful

My husband and I spent one week at Casa Obelisco in May and everything about our stay was wonderful. Judi, John, Barbara and Bill were not only great hosts but are very nice, warm, helpful people. Right away you felt like you were visiting old friends. Sitting on the roof waiting to see the sun set in the ocean, swimming in the pool, relaxing on the patio, visiting over great breakfasts, strolling on the uncrowded beach or hiking in the jungle--it is all great. We will be going back for another week this November and I'm sure it will be the second of many future visits. I have lived in, and travelled extensively throughout Mexico for many years and Casa Obelisco is definetly special.......

Can't wait to go back

I can't wait to go back to Casa Obelisco, it far exceeded all my expectations! I have been there twice now and it just keeps getting better & better, the view, the rooms, privite baths, the food, the beach just steps away& best of all the wonderful hosts Barbara & Bill. Go, you won't find a more beautiful, relaxing, or fun place.

A perfect B & B

We came all the way from New England to stay at Barb and Bill and John and Judi's elegant aerie above the waves. You haven't lived till you've been served breakfast IN their pool or margaritas ON their roof. It's just about the perfect B & B, and deserving of all the praise it's been getting. We'd move down there ourselves if we could.

Comments