Ne Kie Hotel

More about Tepic

Main sqaureMain sqaure

Teaching English in Nayarit

by michael37205

Can anyone give me information about schools or organizations that teach English in Nayarit? Names-emails-contact names and/or telephone numbers would be appreciated.

I've been to Mexico three times in the last two years and find Nayarit to be so beautiful.

Re: Teaching English in Nayarit

by Gatopardo

I agree with you, Tepic, Nayarit is very nice, small and nice, and close from Pacific Ocean.
Bunches of places for ecotourist.

About schools, i will try to find you something, i used to go there once a year.. but it never crossed my mind to get this kind of info.

I will see.
=)
Z

Re: Re: Teaching English in Nayarit

by mjd74

www.tefluniversity.com

is a school in Puerto Vallarta that certifies teachers as well as teaches locals how to speak English.

Chris Zang is the head guy over there and is a personal friend of mine. I met him doing volenteer work at an orphanage. PV is only 30 minutes away from Nayaritt but if that is not an option, I suggest you give him a call. If he has any leads at all for you I can promise you that he will go out of his way to get them for you.

322-225-5892

Travel Tips for Tepic

Tepic in June

by Randini666

"Plans"

I am busing from GDL and will be in Tepic from the 28th of June to 1st of July.

I will be staying at the Hotel Sierra Alicia.

I look forward to exploring this city and a day trip to Mexcaltitlan for the San Pedro festival.

Roots, Culture and Poverty

by mjd74

Tepic is a large city 3 hours north of Puerto Vallarta that has many things to offer that Vallarta can not.

For one, the indiginouse culture there is over whelming and unlike other parts of Mexico very much respected by the locals.

The second thing that I really like about Tepic is the lack of tourists there. Going there gives you a true inversion into the Mexican culture while providing you with a sense of safty that a Mexico City can not.

Some of the draw backs is the amount of poverty that you will see while walking through the city plaza's and parks. The difference that I have noticed in Tepic's poor compared to the rest of the country is the amount of poverty stricken woman and children. It seems to be an epidemic here, at least it is in my opinoin.

I cant tell you haw many street kids that I talked to that explained to me that there mom and dad is in Puerto Vallarta and that they have no idea of how to get a hold of them.

Comments