Best Western Posada Real Puerto Escondido

Posada Real Puerto Escondido
Orbitz.com CheapTickets.com Booking.com

Costs 136% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Puerto Escondido

PJ´s book bodega.PJ´s book bodega.

Beach vendor in Puerto Escondido.Beach vendor in Puerto Escondido.

my friend right before a storm on zicatela beachmy friend right before a storm on zicatela beach

Manzanillo beachManzanillo beach

LOOKING for a female travel budy for Puerto Escondido

by yellowsea

Hi, I am currently living in Oaxaca City. I am planning on traveling to Puerto for 1-2 weeks and am looking for someone (preferibly a female) to trave with for safety purposes. I am planning on staying in a hostel and speding most of my days surfing, posiibly some hiking.

Thanks

Re: LOOKING for a female travel budy for Puerto Escondido

by elduderino457

Hi,
I am going to Mexico soon, and although I'm not female I would be interested in having another person to travel with as well. I usually camp on the beach and have gone the last three summers with friends, girlfriend, and parents, but this year my gf is working and I'm going to visit family then surf. I plan to leave to Mexico in a week and to Oaxaca soon after that. So if you're interested in meeting up that would be cool. Take care, Brent

Travel Tips for Puerto Escondido

The thing I went for are the...

by mocca

The thing I went for are the waves, even though I didn't get the dead bomb pits Puerto is famous for, I still got some decent size waves and good tubes. So I will be back at the season to get the waves everybody wants out there. You never are bored there, even if you do nothing you won't be bored, things happen in their time in Puerto, and before you know it, the day is over.

Sunset spots

by leffe3

Sunset watching is almost 'de rigeur' in PE (and when you see them you understand why!). Owing to a rocky prominotory, complete sunsets can only be seen at the far end of the bar area on Zicatela beach (Harry's Surf Inn). Alternatively, you can get yourself off to one of those desertde beaches or join the sunset trip to the Laguna de Manialtepec. Stunning sunsets

Puerto Escondido to Puerto Angelo

by leffe3

The stretch between Puerto Escondido and Puerto Angel to the east provides some beautiful coastal spots that are slowly becoming developed in a low-key way: at present they are mainly the hang-outs for surfers and gap-year tourists. There a few exceptions (Mazunte and its lovely beach, couple of hotels in the even more pictureque San Augustinillio) but generally the facilities are pretty basic - some of the beaches being at the end of dirt roads with no signposts.

Puerto Escondido

by chizz

"Puerto Escondido"

I visited Puerto Escondido with my university friends during our residence in Mexico City and back in the day there was not much there!
We rented a thatched roof bungalow with cold outdoor shower close to the beach and spent our time at the beach, as there was little else to do there!
At night we went into the small town to check out the small bars, shops and restuarants.

Puerto Escondido

by Luis_A

Laid back. For those under 25 or over 60.
No draught beer, no TV, no newspapers, no toilet paper.
Great surf (I'm told) but lousy scuba diving (I know).
It's not in the middle of nowhere but you can see it from there.

Comments