Cangrejos av. 104, Carrizalillo, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, 54766, Mexico

More about Quinta Lili

Prepare to extend your stay

by TripAdvisor Member ekobelle

I planned to stay for two days, stayed for two weeks. The hosts were AMAZING! Communal kitchen made for meeting people and eating incredible and copious amounts of food fun, easy and educational. Beautiful, clean and private rooms made for an easy get away after a long day in the sun on the sensational beach oh, so close by. So many things to do and see, such a fantastic place to stay and do NOTHING at. Quiet, social, out-of-the-way and close to everything...all in one.

I fell in love

by TripAdvisor Member Janne86

The hostel is amazing, the owners are great. They really care for their guests, give rides and are so helpful. We felt like friends there. The rooms are beautiful and clean. the communal area as well. The nice beach is just a five minutes walk away. I especially liked that the hostel is small so you can easily make friends, It's a great place to stay, to hang out, to relax, to spend vacation. I'd definitely go back. And... breakfast is incredible good...

Amazing little paradise

by TripAdvisor Member DerFK

It was like a small beautiful and peaceful paradise next to the ocean.
There are beautiful, clean and private rooms. It seems like a 5 stars hotel, but it`s more personal and not that commercial like the big hotels. It has a little pool to get a refreshing break from the heat and also a jacuzzi for a relaxing time.
Claire and Luis were the best hosts I´ve ever met. Helpful and friendly in any situation. They really care about your perfect time there. We could always get a ride from them. And the breakfast from Claire was awesome. Fresh fruits, pancakes and different kinds of cereals. We felt perfectly prepared for a long surf-day after breakfast.
Quinta Lili is just a 2 minutes walk away from the playa Carrizalillo, an amazing cove. Good place to learn surfing.
I would warmly recommend the Quinta Lili.

Sun, Beach and Tender loving care is what you will get at La Quinta Lili

by TripAdvisor Member WandaYHector

La Quinta Lili should be renamed "Paradise". My boyfriend and I found la quinta after reading the reviews and just emailing to book. Everything was simple so simple in fact that I called a few times to make sure Luis Chavez the owner would remember we were coming. He totally was expecting us and was nice enough to even pick us at the airport. Our room was truly paradise as we had the top room and slept under a palapa with jaquzzi and outdoor shower. I really didn't want to leave. Everything about the stay was beautiful and Adelina and Claire the hostess' with the mostest were really accomodating with wonderful breakfasts every morning. Making friends with other guests can be easy as well if you wish to. The beaches are beautiful and your time there will be a beautiful one. Book it! Don't think about it anymore! You won't be disappointed.

PJ´s book bodega.PJ´s book bodega.

Puerto Escondido.Puerto Escondido.

Swinging in hammocks at Puerto Escondido - MexicoSwinging in hammocks at Puerto Escondido - Mexico

friends swimming with a turtlefriends swimming with a turtle

Puerto acoomodation near holidays

by MookieStephens

I know it gets crowdwd during/after christmas and I havent been there since 2005
so any help on getting a place mid range price for 3 adults?

thanks
Mookie

Re: Puerto acoomodation near holidays

by Kakapo2

Have you already unsuccessfully contacted your preferred hotel?

Re: Puerto acoomodation near holidays

by cachaseiro

i was there a week ago and there were lot´s of places to stay.
the financial crisis has hit mexico too so they go less on holiday this year and the american crowd has been scared away this year by swineflu stories and gang wars that takes place at the american border towns.
there were quite a few european and australian travellers there, but the hotel owners were not too happy about the situation and i paid half of what i normally pay for a room there this time.

Comments