Estado de Querétaro de Arteaga Hotels

Our Members Say

• dianalynner profile photo dianalynner
  • Reviews: 1

Quinta Zoe: Fantastic B & B

Central Queretaro with its colonial churches, houses, and museums is an art and architecture lovers dream. AND every night (mid-November) there were free outdoor concerts in the various parks - all nearby as were all the major sites. I had a car but didn't take it out of the lot.

The accomodations were so glamorous, I wanted to stay indoors all the time (but I didn't). The breakfast choices were so numerous, I could have spent hours just eating them while staring at the fountain and the sunshine and chatting with the informed, intelligent, funny, and extremely cordial owners.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Music, Museum Visits, Arts and Culture
  • Written February 21, 2008

• NITZELI profile photo NITZELI
  • Reviews: 4

hospitalityclub.org: FREE ACCOMMODATION

I stayed in someone home, he is a guy from Queretaro. I found him in a webside www.hospitalityclub.org I got a beautiful big big bed for me and my friend. He took us for a dinner and around the city.We met his mom and his grand mom.
What kind I say it was really good because we have the oportunity to get in touch wiht the traditionally food and ways people live.

Shower, food, radios, nice beds, nice people.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written July 23, 2005

• MexCM profile photo MexCM
  • Reviews: 2

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Meson de Carolina: Budget Lodging in Querétaro's Historic Center

This hotel was Very Basic. The bathroom was extremely small (about 3 feet wide by maybe 5 feet long. There was not enough room to sit on the toilet, unless we sat sideways!), the towels were very rough and not much bigger than handtowels, and there was nowhere to put our toiletries. Also, we were only given one very cheap roll of toilet paper at a time. We were given an additional roll at no charge whenever we asked.

We asked for a room with two double beds. We had one double bed and one single bed. The single bed had only a sheet and a very thin bedspread while the double bed had two thin blankets in addition to the sheet and bedspread. The manager did give us extra wool blankets when we asked.

There wasn't a place to hang our clothes nor any drawers where we could put clothes.

This hotel is next door to a bar that plays loud music until after 1 a.m.

The hotel was clean. It is also very close to the historic center (less than 2 blocks). It has a restaurant where you can get a basic breakfast or lunch for 30 pesos.

The room also had a color television with cable and remote control.

The lobby has computers with internet access that guests can use for free.

The staff was very friendly.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Study Abroad
  • Written January 18, 2007

• ephobius profile photo ephobius
  • Reviews: 154

La Muralla [mu-ra-yah]: Mexico's only thematic hotel

I stayed here several times before it was a thematic hotel (and was cheaper). I enjoyed the tranquil surroundings and the swimming pool. Some of the actors that play the revolutionary roles are friends of mine, they live in my city and go every weekend to work at the hotel.

This thematic hotel is about the Mexican Revolution. Be attended by revolucionarios and adelitas, sing revolutionary era songs at a campfire, get into battle reenactments. Also available horses for rent.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average