Golden Parnassus Resort & Spa

Blvd. Kukulkan Km. 14.5 Zona Hotelera Retorno Sn. Miguelito Lt. 37, Cancun 77500, Mexico

BookIt.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 34% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• cancun´s best

Great hotel and better staff. We really loved our stay in this wonderful resort.

Unique Quality: Great food at the barn, and our view was breathtaking at nigth and at dawn. The staff is always really nice from the moment you arrived to the moment you check out.

• Sprout's Profile Photo

All-Inclusive

When we first arrived we were whisked away & told to have a seat. They gave us Ice cold towels & brought us drinks while an employee did all the work of checking us in! The rooms were nice & clean! There was a basket of fruit & wine waiting for us. The food was great, which is unusual for Mexican All-Inclusive's! Take slacks of a sun dress for the restaraunts with dress codes, the food is amazing there! They also allowed us to eat after we checked out!!! Kayaking, sind surfing & a few other activities are all included as well!

• webula's Profile Photo

Great All Inclusive in Cancun

Definitely recommend this hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Lots of good food. Clean and not too big and impersonal. Many activities included in price. Adults only. Very private and romantic.

Unique Quality: Incredible ocean view rooms and pool area. Thatched huts on beach. Extremely fun and outgoing hotel activity staff. Great choice of restaurants. Nightly floor shows. Games by the pool.

Directions: Hotel zone between Ritz Carlton and Le Meridien

More about Golden Parnassus Resort & Spa

Day visit, we stayed at the sister hotel

by carriecar about Golden Parnassus

Took a day visit to our hotel's sister, the Golden Parnassus. Adults only resort, very nice! Pleanty of room to swim in the pool. :)

The putt putt course also had very fun character statues!

addicting

Went during the beginning of April, and had a great time. Must admit the food portions were a little small except the steak house and the buffet, but other than that everything else was great. Very nicely renovated, clean and Sergio, Ricardo and Jenny did an excellent job. Even the life guard louis was good conversation. The beach and ocean was beautiful, and the pool was warm. If you look at the people complaining you'll all notice it was people from the States. They were never happy at the best of times and with the exception with the few from the north we met were very arrogant and annoying. (Like the world revolves around you people). Anyway this is a great place and they have come full circle since the Jack Tar days.

A Very Refreshing Experience

by TripAdvisor Member RoadWarriorII

I read the reviews of this hotel prior to visiting the property. Most were fairly good, so I expected a nice stay. I was still pleasantly surprised. The staff was very responsive and friendly with few exceptions. Upon arrival a public relations receptionist met me at the door and seated me in an open atrium where drinks were served. She provided an introduction on the hotel and advised of the various activities and services offered. The room was nice and had a great view of the pool and ocean. A safe is provided in-room for guest use. The bed was hard, but it was about the only negative of the room. There are three restaurants. My favorite was the Shangri-La. If you want a great meal and atmosphre this is the place to find it. I wasn't too thrilled with Pier 12. I had a nice steak there, but the trimmings were less than average. The buffet style restaurant was average, but the service was generally pretty good. There was a nice view and seating is also available outside. The hotel has a gym, spa, pool, and a new restaurant under construction. There were nightly activities and the hotel has a sister property, the "Crown Paradise" a few miles away. I went to the Friday night show there. It's a much larger hotel and somewhat different, since it's busier and not all adult. Overall I would suggest the Golden Crown Paradise. PS, the spa provides a great massage!

Beach-Lover Paradise

I visited this resort with my daughter during spring break, our first trip to Cancun. It's a beautiful hotel. The food is very good, I might have said excellent if I could have persuaded my burger-and-fries daughter to try something new at Shangrila (fine dining). The beach is unbelieveably fabulous with lots of personal space, pool activities are fun. Pool bar is great during the day and night. The only bar I didn't like was the indoor beer garden/disco. Severely air conditioned and smoke-smelling, but it was no inposition finding fun elsewhere. I want to say "don't go here" because I love this place and want to keep it for myself. Only other negative I can come up with that non-drinkers found it boring. I saw no slobbering drunks while there, but drinking was definitely part of the groove. A perfect place to have fun.

5 star hotel what a joke

I just stayed at this hotel for a week and it is no 5 star bye any means the food was teribble and to top it off the hotel staff has trouble finding the top shelve booze on friday and saturday until you start tipping then it comes back out again. The rooms were very nice and for the most part the staff did a great job. This was my first allinclusive vacation and found it to be a very big let down as far as this resort goes. For the money and the choices you have in Cancun your better off booking somewhere else. Ps the only beer they serve is draft corona.

Beaches were beautiful

by TripAdvisor Member mainebabe

I do not believe this hotel should be rated 5 star. Its ok and we had a great time, but the hotel was just ok. The food was alright, nothing spectacular. Was pretty much the same day after day. They did not have a swim up Bar! The gym was not air conditioned and the spa had a smell of the sewer. The workers were all very pleasant and if you asked you might even be able to get a brand name liquor. We had a great time at the snorkeling adventure. The bar crawl could have definetly been skipped. The beaches are beautiful.

Cancun Summer of 2006

by webula

"Golden Parnassus Hotel & Spa"

Great place. All-inclusive. The food was good. 4 restaurants with seafood, steak, sushi, and buffet-type. Pool area and beach was fabulous. Our room had an ocean-view that was incredible!

"Activities"

Kayaking, paddleboats and Hobie cats were included in the price of our hotel at Aquaworld across the street on the lagoon side.

"Chichen Itza"

We rented a car and drove to Chicen Itza. Approx. $20 for toll road 180 that bypasses all the small towns and is really fast. Not much traffic once you are outside of Cancun. Chichen Itza ruins INCREDIBLE! Very hot and humid though.

mexico

by travelblues

"Hi dudes im planning a trip to mexico with my mate sometime in september or october for possibly 2-3 weeks, im thinking about staying in a hotel all inclusive maybe,but not quite sure which part of mexico to stay?I would like to stay where the beaches are nice and where the women are free and easy and HOT (love those latinas) and the nightlife is cool. Also dudes whats the weather like that time of year.Would be very gratefull for any info cheers dudes.

by ATXtraveler

Sounds like you would be interested in both of the coastal regions of Mexico... on the West you have Acapulco, Ensenada, and Cabo San Lucas. On the Eastern side, you have Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, and Cozumel. All six of these locations will meet your criteria.

Have a great trip! I have been mostly to the Eastern Side of Mexico, and had a great time.

by milla76

Hey boy,

I´m free, I´m easy and HOT of course a latin woman,
Last year I spent one week in Cancun (caribbean) which is very close to what you are asking for.

Wild nights, nice beaches, jungle, girls, nice weather, really cool. An all inclusive hotel for me is a good idea because you don´ t have to figure out where I´m going to grab some food, you control your budget.

The name of the hotel is Cancun Golden Crown Paradise Spa, 5 stars, excellent cuisine, 4 restaurants, big swimming pool, jacuzzi, 4 bars one on the seashore.

For more info vfregoso@crownparadise.com

If you need a travel companion just ask me.

Milla

by BuenosAiresBound

i personally love cabo san lucas and cozumel....i would argue that all-inclusive is not always best however. in cozumel i found that i really enjoyed going into town to eat at various restaurants and snorkel, etc. was much nicer than staying almost exclusively in one resort. good luck!

Comments