Jack Tar Village

Retorno Del Ray Lote 37 2nd, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula, 77500, Mexico

• Carrie27's Profile Photo

A great all-inclusive hotel on the beach

This hotel gave me a great first "all-inclusive hotel experience". It is a pretty hotel with friendly staff that cater to your every need. They play volyball with you, chat with you and do shows for you at night on a big stage. All of your meals are taken care of so it makes it very easy to have a leisurly vacation.

Unique Quality: The pools are right on the beach, but I prefer to swim in the beautiful clear blue ocean water than in the man made pool! The volleyball net is right on the beach.
    The staff also arranges nights out each night to different popular clubs in Cancun and everyone goes together and has a great time. Everything there is optional so if you do not want to go anywhere you don't have to.

Directions: Directions and pictures coming soon.

More about Jack Tar Village

In Cancun I like staying at...

by shaun929

In Cancun I like staying at the Jack Tar Village (adults only) when I am in non-stop party mode and when I have my kids we stay at the Car
With Airfare from SouthWest US, All-inclusive packages start at around $1000 per person for 6 to 10 days Both are all-inclusive resorts with a lot of activities for both adults and children. The food is pretty goo and the rooms/ammenities are well-kept.

Has anyone stayed at the Riu Cancun?

by llfitz

Hi Everyone!
My husband and I are looking to visit Cancun in July. We are boggled with all of the resorts to choose from. I think we've narrowed it down to either AI at the Riu Cancun or non AI at the Fiesta Americana Condesa, I heard their AI was not very good at the Condesa. Has anyone stayed at these resorts or do you have any great suggestions? We've also looked into Cancun Palace but heard it was a little "too lively", although we do like to party a little.

Thanks!

Re: Has anyone stayed at the Riu Cancun?

by HEAD2TOE

Hello! Ive never stayed at either of those hotels but just wanted to say I'm going in July also! When are you planning on going in July. We are staying at the Tucancun this year. It is a more moderate resort. We usually stay at a 5 star resort but this year wanted to stay at a little less expensive hotel.

I've stayed at the Grand Oasis, Jack Tar Village and The Melia Turquesa. I think the Turquesa was probably my fav!!

Comments