Le Blanc Spa Resort

Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, (formerly Hotel Sierra Cancun), Cancun, 77500, Mexico
Travelocity Hotels.com Expedia.com

Costs 56% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

More about Le Blanc Spa Resort

Can anyone help me with Le Blanc.. please?

by TripAdvisor Member joyee

we desperately need help with this hotel. We would like to know what the entrance policy is like? Do they give you a wristband or check id every time you enter the hotel? We booked a package for 2 people but now are trying to add a 3rd person to our room. Adding a 3rd person to our room will cost $300 extra per night which is absurd. Anyways if anyone has been to Le Blanc and can provide me this info I will be so grateful. Please email me at joyee21@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Heaven

by mckinney906 about Le Blanc Spa Resort

From the moment we walked into the doors of this beautiful hotel we knew we might the right choice. Totally diferent from the nasty smell in the airport this Resort and a orange smell that is filterd through the air system. You are greated with juice and cold scented towels (orange and mint smell) You sit on these beautful plush chairs and your host explains everything to you. Everyone in the resort speaks english very well no problems there.

There are 4 or 5 restraunts but we only tried the buffet (international) & the italian resteraunt. The food was the best I have ever tasted and I have had food from 5 star resteraunts in las vegas and cruise lines. This was top of the line.

We stayed in September which is low season so the hotel was at 30% capacity and I really reccomend coming to Le blanc during low season because at all times we felt as if we were the only people in the entire resort and by the second day they all knew us by name! Every worker greated us with a smile and hello. I have never seen such nice happy people.

Our room was the honeymoon suite and it was beautiful. Everything was clean and spotless. Simple and elegant. Lots of beige, creames & browns.

Room service is SPEEDY! I was very surprised. And the food was wonderful.

Drinks are top of the line. My husband liked an extra shot in his but they were just right for me I dont like strong drinks. But they are more than willing to put in as many shots in your mixed drink as you would like!

Pool area is beautiful and clean. Overlooking the ocean at the infinity pool was wonderful. There were 2 other pools but we used the main infinity pool during our stay but the others were nice as well.

Ammenitis in the room was a shocker. Biosilk shampoos and hair products, seasalt, bubble bath, seaweed soap, razors, shaving creame etc. They had basically every beauty product you would need! including a sewing kit! Also a fully stocked fridge and snack bar that was refilled every day! Everyone was always smiling and helpful. We didnt see one grouchy person!

LeBlanc Spa Resort is Fabulous!

by TripAdvisor Member CNS

My husband and I just got back yesterday from the LeBlanc Spa Resort. We absolutely loved it! Everyone was so genuinely warm and gracious. I would recommend it to anyone.

What A Place

by TripAdvisor Member Cavok

Stayed at Le Blanc for a week over New Year's and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The thing that stood out the most was the excellent service. From carrying your plate back to the table at the lunch buffet to handing out cold towels by the pool, the serive was incredible. It is important to note, however, that only about 80 of 260 rooms were occupied at the time which could have factored in to the outstanding service. There were 3 a la carte style restaurants for dinner: Asian, Italian, and continental style. At lunch there was a buffet and an outdoor restaurant by the pool. For breakfast there was a buffet. The food was very good. There was also a special tasting menu sitting for dinner that was amazing.

The only negative criticism I can think of was the trip to the Moon Palace (a nice resort). We were assured by the Le Blanc representative at the hotel that this did not have anything to do with timeshare but was so that we could visit another Palace resort and relax on the big beach. Since we were originally scheduled to go to the Moon Palace, we were interested in comparing it to Le Blanc. It turns out that we were blatantly lied to and the whole trip was only about purchasing a timeshare and apparently thanks but no thanks means nothing to those robotic Palace salespeople but I digress.

The rooms were nice and clean and included a jacuzzi tub, comfortable beds with choice of 6 different pillows, 4 liquor dispensers, beer, wine, mixers, snacks, robes and a very nice 6-head shower that you could sit in. We also made use of the 24-hour room service which was nice to have. Each floor also has a "butler" which added to the already incredible service.

The hotel was pretty quiet at night but when we felt like partying we walked across the street to Basic or a 5 min. walk to Dady'O and the club zone. I really liked the location of Le Blanc. It was definitely a memorable vacation and I would not hesitate to go back.

what a place

by TripAdvisor Member blairsis

I just returned from a three night stay at Le Blanc. I am a travel
agent that was visiting on a site inspection for a group that will be staying at Le Blanc.
This place is unbelievable, I have stayed in probably 25 all inclusives and
this is right up there with Ritz Carlton Rose Hall and Royal Hideaway.
The look and feel is similar to The Delano in South Beach.
It was pouring down rain for all three days and it was still fantastic.
The Spa is world class. The exercise facilities were awesome. When
I sell all-inclusives, I warn people that the food at all inclusives is
very average. This place was much much better than what you normally dine
on at other All-inclusives. The liquor was top shelf. The rooms were spotless and VERY romantic.
As mentioned in the other reviews, the staff is
great. Always looking for a way to make your stay better. One couple
we met from Long Island wanted more action so they moved to The
Adventura Spa Palace. It is very relaxing here without a lot of hustle and
bustle going on.
I Loved the place and higly recommend it.

Fantastic Resort

We stayed at Le Blanc Palace from 1/1/06 thru 1/8/06 and had a great time. We have been to several Palace resorts and found this one to be the best. The service was great, the food was wonderful, and the resort was beautiful.

Service: You could not even open a door without people running across the room to open it for you. The staff was friendly, courteous, and eager to please.

Restaurants: The food was gourmet and very, very good. Be prepared to sit for a long dinner if you visit the restaurants as there are a few courses. Also, if you are not a fan of gourmet style food, use the snack bar or room service; both are very good.

Accommodations: The rooms were beautiful and well kept. Our room was visited three time per day in order to keep the fridge stocked and to turn down the bed in the evening. The pools are very nice with swim up bars. The entire hotel is white and very elegant and sophisticated.

Spa/Gym: The spa is great; very luxurious. The gym is modern loaded.

Beach: This was the only drawback; it was severely eroded by the hurricanes in 2005. Most of the beach is gone, however, you can still enjoy it if you pick your spot. The sand is beginning to return and the Mexican government have dredgers working to put the sand back on the beaches.

Final Notes: We were astonished by the amount of damage that was done to Cancun by Wilma; probably only half of the resorts were open and many of the local shops and buildings were destroyed or are still closed. Some of the discos are open, but many are still closed; Le Blanc is a short walk to the night life. One warning, if you are looking for a fast paced resort Le Blanc may not be for you, it is a relaxing soothing resort.

This place is incredible

by TripAdvisor Member joeauburn

My wife and I stayed at Le Blanc from Oct 8-14. It is by far the nicest place we have ever stayed and we thought we had been to some of the nicest places in the U.S.. Everything about the place is perfect. 1st and foremost, the service you receive here is outstanding. Every thank you is met with "It's a pleasure". And it really is their pleasure to serve you. I cannot imagine a better place. The food is 1st class. The drinks (we tried them all) were great. The fitness center and staff are top notch. We had private training sessions everyday with the fitness staff. The pools are beautiful. The staff comes by often to refresh your drinks, bring you food, and give you cool washclothes. The rooms are very nice. Every floor has a butler to iron your clothes, make your dinner or tour reservations, etc.. It was very sad to leave the place because it felt like you were leaving home. The staff treated everyone like family. If you go here, make sure you see Santiago in the International restaurant. He is the best waiter ever. Tell him Shannon and Joe say hello.

No Place Like Adventura

Being a Mexico tourist for the past 5 years, with Palace Resorts,l can honestly tell you that staying at the Leblanc was NO comparison to the
Aventura Spa that we have stayed in for the past 4 years. We were heartbroken when we learned that the 1st Hurricane had hit Aventura. We
made the best of it (because we wanted to vacation in Mexico) when we learned that we were going to an "All-Adult" resort.
Well, it started with our 1st room- wet walls,no furniture etc. The second I
guess you could say we settled, but we should have done better. Since we
are members of Palace Resorts we should of pressed on, but we didn't. Our view was of a construction site with hired workers outside wandering around trying to look like their doing something but really not. We thought the food was good, until one by one we all started feeling ill. There were 4 of us, and all but 1 got sick. We have NEVER, NEVER experienced the so-called Montezuma's revenge in any of our trips to Mexico, until we got here.If it wasn't for a great waiter that advised us of what to take-we would have been sick enough to get a doctor. Which in fact I heard was making the rounds quite a bit. You have not experienced or lived till you go to the
Adventura Spa. Food,atmosphere,beach,service,room are the BEST!!!

Amazing Place!

by TripAdvisor Member Peach0930

It was so awesome I almost don't want to tell anyone about it and keep it a secret! My husband and I went for our 10 year Anniversary and loved the resort. We also have traveled to many all inclusives-Sandals, Grand Lido, etc and this is by far the best out there. Regardless of the all inclusive aspect the place is fantastic. Infinity pools and the beach-gorgeous!
The service is on par with a Four Seasons/Ritz Carlton - 5 star white glove. Literally! The butlers actually wear white gloves. This staff truly wants to serve and is efficient and friendly.
The rooms are incredibly comfortable, the 2 person jacuzzis are wonderful and the amenities top notch. The butlers are always offering to prepare your jacuzzi! In room mini bar including top shelf bottles of liquor and mixers, 24 hour room service and million dollar views make it hard to even leave the room. But do! Swim in the ocean it is crystal clear with sugar soft sand :)
The spa left me speechless it was so beautiful. I wish I was back there right now. Talk about Zen....
All the restaurants had great food and wonderful service. Actual wine list, table side food preparation! Isaac in the oriental restaurant was great.
Folks, run don't walk to this place because in a few months when the word gets out they will be sold out and it will be tough to even get in. I predict the travel magazines will be writing this place up and it wil land on Top Hotel lists quickly.
I can't wait to go back!

Fabulous hotel!

We booked this hotel on a whim and with some hesitancy, especially after we found out that they had no beach access. But we spent five wonderful days here, and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. The hotel is clean, modern and extremely well kept given the hurricane damage throughout the area. The pools are excellent, the service amazing (sometimes a little too much), the food surprisingly good for all-inclusive and the staff is very friendly. The gym is also something to rave about with brand new machines and a personal trainer on-site. We hope to return in the near future!

Cancun in Dec

by DebnRob

Hi, could anyone help us out with some information? We would like to visit Cancun for the christmas an new year and we can get a good deal in a hotel called "Le blanc resort" but havent seen a picture of it.Does anyone know this resort? or has anyone stayed there.Also, any info on eating out, drinking, prices etc would be much appreciated.

Deb n Rob (UK)

RE: Cancun in Dec

by RAZOR-REN

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO CANCUN BUT I THINK THESE MIGHT BE THE PICS OF IT IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED? CHECK THIS LINK: http://www.flickr.com/search/?s=rec&q=LE+BLANC+CANCUN&m=text

RE: Cancun in Dec

by brkilbourne

Never been to Lablanc but the President of the US stayed there a couple of months ago. I don't think you will be dissapointed

RE: RE: Cancun in Dec

by kirstylm

Don't know about the hotel, but there's a great little restaurant called Casa Tequila near the main area of the hotel zone (north-east part), close to where all the action takes place. And as the name implies, they have a A3 size tequila menu - and believe me, they are actually nicer than the regular tequila's. Try one chased by a tomato juice shot (no idea what it's called!).

You can see my VT pages for a bit more info.

Comments