Marriott CasaMagna Cancun Resort

Blvd Kukulcan, Retorno Chac L-41, Zona Hotelera, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula, 77500, Mexico

CasaMagna Marriott Cancun
Booking.com Marriott.com Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 50% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• spgood301's Profile Photo

A fine hotel for the family, or just friends

From the time I first walked through the gates of the Casamagna to the time I left, I felt nothing but welcomed. They had everything waiting for me & generally took an interest in my well being there.

The facilities are fine. The rooms are very comfortable. In fact, they upgraded me to a suite midway through my stay so my original room could be worked on for the oncoming Hurricane Dean. Like most Cancun hotels, the Casamagna is right on the beach. They provide beachchairs and lounges both in the sun and the shade. My one problem was there were quite a few large underwater rocks on the shallow part of this beach - with bare feet, ouch!

My fave was the pool. Nice warm water, perfect for floating around on those lazy days. Add a swim-up bar with lots of friendly people and you're guaranteed a good time.

The Casamagna has all inclusive packages, but if you're looking for a holiday where you never leave the resort, you may want to consider another one. I found the Casamagna perfect for my needs - a great place to spend a few hours, also a fine jumping off point for exploring more of Cancun and the Yucatan.

In addition, the Casamagna has three different restaurants onsite: La Parilla Argentine steakhouse, Champions sports bar and Mikado for Japanase/Thai cuisine. And they have a wonderful indoor grill looking right out onto the beach. I spent some quality time there.

I'd certainly go back to the Casamagna.

• motorcitykitty's Profile Photo

GREAT HOTEL IN CANCUN

We had a Wonderful stay at the Casa Magna. The Hotel was totally redone after Hurricane Wilma and it looks Fantastic. We stayed in a ocean view room and then in a suite. The rooms are very nice, all new bedding, drapes, carpet and furniture. The before and after Hurricane pictures are truly amazing. They've come along way baby.

The Food in the Restaurants and at the Beach was great. Fresh and presentation was perfect. The prices were very reasonable compared to the JW next door.

I would Highly recommend this Hotel, the staff were Wonderful and made our trip even better.

Unique Quality: The Pool area was very clean, however on the small side, but hey you got the entire beach right there.

Directions: In the heart of it all

• SACHIA's Profile Photo

The best of the best hotel ever

It is like heaven on earth. I loved to stay there again. when I walked in the room, i slapt my self in the face, just to make sure that I am not dreaming it. It is soooooo beautiful. This hotel is out of the this world. If you want to have 7 star treat, this is the hotel to stay in.

• DrewV's Profile Photo

Marriott Casa Magna

Unique Quality: The place is lovely. Absolutely fabulous. It's got a great little stretch of beach, fine restaurants, a pool with a swim-up bar (we don't have those in Tennessee). My favourite memory, though, was coming in from the beach in time to see Mark McGuire break Maris' record in 1998. That was phenomenal.

More about Marriott CasaMagna Cancun Resort

Puerto Vallarta Marina area

by tersms about Marriott Casa Magna Puerto Vallarta

Loved the Marriot Casa Magna hotel at the Marina area in PV. Clean, beautiful landscaping, friendly staff and wonderful breakfast buffet.

We didn't eat the the hotel outside of breakfast... there are so many great restaurants in PV and at the Marina area as well. Nice pool area with swim up bar, koi ponds, immaculate grounds and marble everywhere.

Porters helped with taxis and what the prices should be to different areas. The landscaping and location on beach were first class. Vendors were not allowed on grounds like other hotels and you were not bothered while trying to sunbathe or relax.

Marriott CasaMagna is one of the best i've been to...

A group of us went to Cancun and stayed at the Marriott CasaMagna in May 2003. If you take the hotel shuttles, the hotel is approx. stop # 4, so it's pretty close. The hotel was impressive for the price we paid ($100/night). The staff was curteous and freindly. The pool was a bit small for a hotel this size. The Beach was simply awesome. Drinks are on the expensive side, $7 for cocktails. The standard room we stayed in had a balcony. Definitely stay there again!

advice: buy the excursions outside the hotels, it's much cheaper.

Wonderful time !!!

We just came back from a 5 day trip in Cancun, the Casa magna was great !!! all the facilities, personel and the beach were awesome, My wife, my one year daughter and myself had a wonderful time in this beautyful resort...we really recommend it !!!

Perfectly pleased

We just arrived back from staying at the Casa Magna and were thoroughly pleased with this hotel. The staff were numerous and couldn't have been any nicer, courteous, helpful and pleasant. The beach was perfect except for the rough waves which kept people from venturing out past their thighs. The restaurants we ate at were Champions, a sports bar/restaurant and Mikado, their Japanese restaurant and then the breakfast each morning. No complaints whatsoever. Even the bellmen were charming and never without a smile. We would highly recommend staying at this hotel. We spent three days and four perfect nights there.

Marriot Casa Magna at Marina VallartaMarriot Casa Magna at Marina Vallarta

picture of Marriot Casa Magna from beachpicture of Marriot Casa Magna from beach

Marriott CasaMagna Resort Cancun

by stephcheng

Does anyone know if the all-inclusive plan at the Marriott ($100 per person per day) is worth it? We are average eaters/drinkers.

Thanks!!

Afternoon poolside or beach cocktails $20
Dinner $50 food wine and dessert
Evening coctails while dancing $20-30
Not unconceivable total $135-145
This is about what a Marriott would charge, it may be low

Comments