5th Avenue, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, 77710, Mexico
Orbitz.com CheapTickets.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Playa del Carmen

me at a tequila museamme at a tequila museam

TulumTulum

Kukulkan pyramidKukulkan pyramid

View of stage and dining area from balconyView of stage and dining area from balcony

How are conditions after Hurricane Paula

by fwilliam

We're leaving for Playa del Carmen area on 10/16/10. How are the conditions after the storm has passed?

Re: How are conditions after Hurricane Paula

by hapicampr

How are you traveling?

I am going to drive in November and would also like to get some info.

I would also like to know the estimated cost of tolls for the drive from Brownsville to Merida/campeche or points there about

Travel Tips for Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen and surrounding areas

by lehly3

Hi! I actually stayed at a resort called Barcelo a little south of Playa. However, we went there one night to hang out on 5th Avenue. I know the resort I stayed at was nice, plenty to do, and fairly close to Playa as well as not too far from Cancun where the airport is. From what I've heard most of the resorts are similar. The water is beautiful! I stayed at a 4 star resort and unless you just have the money to even though the 5 stars are nicer I don't know how much it would be worth. I mean yeah they have flat screen tvs, internet, and bigger bathrooms but when you go to a tropical place it makes more since to spend more time outside right?! Anyways that is my input. Hope this helps!

Bite Cream needed 100%

by LiamJackson10

You need to take a large tube of cream for bites when in mexico. I got bited 10 times by a Mosquito which are sore but the ant bites there itch for day and days. The only time they didn't itch was when i put cream on which is a relef.

Loud latin rhythms

by susu77 about Captain Tequila

Every night live nice,hot Cuban music and free drinks for ladies until 1am. Free entry and cool looking place. Just dont understand why the music HAD TO BE SO LOUD! That is the reason why we visited this club twice only. I totally recommend this place if you dont mind almost loosing your hearing..

Romance, candles, art, cats!

by DesertStar about Da Gabi

The ambience was terrific. Great lighting and stylish decor . good choice of recorded jazz, teriffic food, and a sociable cat. Extremely romantic. The prawns were sublime -- fat, hot, just a nice hint of crunch at the first bite.

Good local Mexican

by Dabs about Tacos Israel (Tacos Arabe)

December 2005, we stopped by here to get some tacos and the windows and doors were boarded up. Not sure if this was temporary due to the hurricane or permanent

This is another local place, a few blocks off the main tourist street. We tried several different types of tacos here, all were good. The tacos al pastor are supposed to be very good here but we did not try them. 2nd visit-Dec 2004-we tried the tacos al Pastor here and they were very good. We also had queso fundido con chorizo (melted cheese with spicy sausage) which was good as well.

Comments