Sacbe Villas And Condominiums

1st Nte between 12 and 14 streets, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, 77710, Mexico
Villas Sacbe Condo Hotel and Beach Club
Hotels.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Playa del Carmen

Festival of Life and Death posterFestival of Life and Death poster

ObservatoriumObservatorium

playa del carmenplaya del carmen

Xlapak - Enchiladas with Banana and Mole (2007)Xlapak - Enchiladas with Banana and Mole (2007)

Art

by lehly3

I was in Playa del Carmen earlier this week and stopped by a small art gallery off of 5th Avenue. The only thing I can remember about the place is that I believe it was called Mist and that I really liked the art work. If anyone can give me any more information about the artist, an address or email, anything would be helpful so I can contact them. Thanks!

Re: Art

by MoNewcamp

I'm heading there July 23-27
I'll try and find out for you if you can wait til I get home

That little art gallery in Playa del Carmen.

by mistplaya

Hi there! My name is Victor I am the owner of that little gallery you saw in Playa del Carmen. The art we carry is mostly my wife's but we usually have my brother's (jazz musicians), my own photography(flowers and underwater) and one or two other artist as well. If you remember an especific piece of art we may be have it. The jewelry at our store is also made by my wife Cynthia Dufault in case is something you are interested on. Please contact me at mist1@prodigy.net.mx warm regards. Victor Villegas

Travel Tips for Playa del Carmen

VW Beetles

by Dabs

The first car I actually remember my family owning was a turquoise VW Beetle, my favorite memory was doing donuts in the snow in the parking lot while waiting for the school bus, so I always smile when I see them in Mexico. Long after production of the classic Beetle stopped in the US, they were still manufacturing them in Mexico, the last one rolled off the assembly line in 2003, so you still see quite a few of them in Mexico, almost all of them white.

The new Beetle that is produced in the US has never grown on me, I don't know why they had to mess with a product that so many people were nostalgic about....

ADO - Public Transportation

by jorgec25

It may seem strange, but in Playa del Carmen there are very few tourists that use the public transportation. And that is a shame because at the ADO Bus terminal in playa del carmen, right at the 5 th avenue and near the ferry terminal, you can catch a luxury bus to Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba and all the opther places that are availbale in excursions.

You pay a quarter of the price, and get the chance to visit all the archeological site at your own pace.

*UNbelievable* beachfront setting, great food.

by sunlovey about Oscar Y Lalo

On our way back to Playa del Carmen from Tulum we stumbled upon Oscar y Lalo. We saw the sign from the highway and decided to give it a go, turning down a long sandy dirt road and veering left. This place was incredible. The atmosphere was so refreshing, the views were breath taking. The service was great, our waiter kept the ice cold cervezas coming on this insanely hot day. They had good restroom facilities and hammocks and such, you could make an entire day of coming here. However, we came for lunch and a delicious feast is what we had! Tim and I shared a huge platter of succulent shrimp and a platter of cheese quesadillas. And of course we started the meal with guacamole. It was a tad bit expensive, but for the secluded oceanfront locale, it was VERY worth it. Let my pictures speak for themselves.

National Mexican Food

by tashka about Los Aluxes

A nice place at the beginning of the 5th Avenue to have dinner.

The restaurant is on the second floor, so it's a quiet place from which you can watch the busy and noisy 5th Avenue. Fish was very good.

just relax

by thenugget31

just do whatever you want...!

Dont think about it too much. Playa Del Carmen is a place to chill and sip cocktails in the sun and at night - carry on drinking and dacne all night by the beach...

Comments