Tukan Hotel & Beach Club

COlonia Centro 77710, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico

More about Tukan Hotel & Beach Club

View out from massage benchView out from massage bench

TulumTulum

Tulum and the CaribeTulum and the Caribe

Mariachi band on La QuintaMariachi band on La Quinta

pdc beach

by beachkids

I'm going to spend the day at the beach in Playa Del Carmen by the cozumel ferry. Any tips? Where is the best spot to set up with kids ages 4-15? We are looking to do parasailing, banana boat rides and wave runners. The little ones will need a playground. Us adults need lounge chairs, umbrellas and plenty of drinks! Any particular location. We are 16 people taking a taxi there from Xcaret Hotel. Where should we tell the driver to leave us off?

RE: pdc beach

by patjorgensen

when are you going? you could get off at El Tukan restaurant & just head down 14th ,you may have ti veer around but just head east. there is a little cantina that we love called Paraiso Beach Club, Carlos & Elyse run it, I call her Heidi cause she's from the Netherlands. whappy hr. at 3 we had litely breaded Amberjack & it was delicious, & I'm not a big fish eater.

Travel Tips for Playa del Carmen

Under water camera

by LiamJackson10

If you can afford a good under water camera i would get one and take it. I never took one as i don't own one but when i did the trip out to the whale sharks i wish i had one then to catch these beautiful animals on picutre. Luckly for me the tour guide had one and put all the pictures on a disc for me and the quality is out standing. I have since gone and ordered my self one for furture holidays. A must have for any ways doing snorkelling or water sports.

a pirate bar

by assoifer about el capitan tuttix

this was the late night spot for me and my friend.we went almost every night. this party place
really rocks. a bar build like a big pirate boat can really influence your behavior and bring the pirate out of you. everybody there is dancing and sweating, drinking tequila and takes a break on the beach or having a bite at the taco stand outside for more energy and go back inside for more partying.

we felt like we were back in our college years, trust me it feels good sometimes.

don't go every night or you'll need some vacation eslewhere to rest from that place.it happened to me ...

lot's of europeans hang in playa del carmen and for those who likes italian woman trust me. they are easy to spot they are the only girls wearing high heels in the sand. that what we found out and it's true. viva italia.

great beach bar... from quicksilver to dolce gabbana the only thing you need is a party mood.

Mannes Biergarten

by paradisedreamer about Mannes Biergarten

The food here is the best!! If its a change you want from Mexican food this is the place to come, I can recommend anything from the menu. The place has excellent atmosphere, casual and laid back but your host Manne and Susie will look after you well. You definitely don`t go hungry. We went back many times during our stay in Playa. The complimentary tequila after your meal goes down a treat. You can also just come here for a drink, there is a very nice bar. Susie used to be a travel agent so she can also give you advice on what to see in the Yucatan. The Goulash is excellent and the Bratwurst is also very good. Wednesday is rib night and on Fridays they do Roast Pork in addition to the menu.

More outdoor dining

by Pat&ZoAnn about D'Nada

On the day we visited while we were still staying in Puerto Morelos, we came here for lunch, and left Tim to wait while we looked for accomodation. They were pretty good, but after we had been ther a couple of times, felt they were taking us for granted.

Underwater river swimming in Xcaret

by k_kane

There are a few "eco-parks" in the area. We found a friendly taxi driver and with my limited Spanish he told us that Xcaret (pronounced esh-caret) was the best one. On the way in, we spent around 15 minutes chatting with a guy in the information booth near the entrance. He recommended us to go to the underwater river - and to take the river on the right as it was natural - the other was man-made. It was really amazing. Although there weren't many fish or coral to see except just at the end, it was a really nice, peaceful and calm experience. The rest of Xcaret is also really amazing - it's been created very thoughtfully. There is a show that starts at 7pm and it was good - even if just to show how Mayan football works!

Comments