Cabanas Playa Condesa

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 10 reviews
dila's Profile Photo

Cabanas Playa Condesa nightmare

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 4, 2008

The dutch couple and me booked 2 rooms (not a cabana)
we had to go up a stair to go to the rooms. mine was first room 12 and the dutch couple on the end.
electricity after 18.00 so we had not a really good look.
booked 2 nights 1200 pesos a room. my most expensive room this whole trip.
went to the beach to the left (no beach at this playa only rocks)
Found some beds we had to pay for. even with a parasol above me i got really burned as i didnot enough suncreme on my back.
around 16.00 we went back to the rooms.
Dutch couple found out they had only really hot water so they couldnot shower as they would get burned. they complaint about it and were almost kicked out. they didget there money back for next night.
I found out my toilet wouldnot flush, and when the electricity was working that the room was dirty and even a big insect was walking on the ground. I told the Dutch couple i wanted to leave too but would complain next day to be not kicked out.
Packed my stuff mostly and went sleeping early. The beds are really soft, so not good for people with backproblems.
At 20.00 i wake up as a strange man came into my room with a key and his luggage. When i said something he left. After this i blocked my door with my bag.
So next day i only told about that man and that i wanted to leave and want my money back for the next night. The person called me a gringa and probably more but i did get my money back. Spoke some other people in other city and they did like the cabanas here.

Unique Quality: none

Directions: beach

Nearby Cabanas Playa Condesa

Cabanas Playa Condesa

• Cabanas Playa Condesa Hotel Tulum

Address: Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico

2 Photos of Cabanas Playa Condesa

Tulum Travel Forum

Need advice about Tulum, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Tulum and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Tulum hotel reviews