Parayso Hotel And Spa

1Sharla's Profile Photo

Parayso Hotel and Spa

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 3, 2007

We stayed from March 27-April 2 at this intimate hotel and had a great time! We would definitely go back!

When we first arrived there was no one on site that knew English. Between alot of hand gestures, smiles and broken English and Spanish being swapped we got settled in very quickly. And our first impression was (and proved to stay true for the entire visit) that the grounds were immaculate. And it had the amenities of a larger hotel, but quiet and uncrowded because of being a small, family ran hotel.

The next day we met the owners, Graham and Monica (who are both fluent in English) and they were all about creating the ultimate experience for their guests. They designed everything right down to the curtains, and you can tell they put their heart into it every bit of it. They just opened up within the last few weeks, but they seem to have everything well under control.

We travel quite a bit in Mexico and we are excited that we found this little gem. We will definitely be going back. I can't believe that the vacation is over. :( My husband is laughing at me because I am already trying to re arrange our schedule to return :)

Unique Quality: The property has a unique two level pool, and a strangely ergonomic hot tub (after you figure out where you are supposed to sit it does a better job than most hot tubs in my opinion). I think all the rooms face the ocean. I know ours did. We had the balcony doors open the entire time we were there and the breeze flowing in was intoxicating....well, that along with the beautiful view that had us torn between getting in the water or sit on our balcony and drink it all in.

Directions: On the beach strip

• Free Parking
  • Kids Activities
  • Suites

Tulum Travel Forum

Need advice about Tulum, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Tulum and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Tulum hotel reviews