Courtyard San Luis Potosi

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Courtyard.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 59% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about San Luis Potosí

La Loma Campo de Golf - Jack Nicklaus SignatureLa Loma Campo de Golf - Jack Nicklaus Signature

San SebastianSan Sebastian

Narrow Roads and Drop OffsNarrow Roads and Drop Offs

Hotel de GanteHotel de Gante

Recreation and Sightseeing

by JanBerry

I have located a place to rent (so ignore my previous question!). Now I'd like to know what to do when I get there! What are some interesting local things to see or do? Are there any scenic locations within an hour or so of the city? Any recommended restaurants? I leave in a week, so PLEASE reply soon! Thanks....

by Gatopardo

write to fidoopy he is in san luis potosi.
=)

by Gatopardo

by niktemadur

Do a Google search on Xilitla. Then go there. Don't even think about it, just GO GO GO! It may be two hours at most from SLP, but by God, it's incredibly well worth it even if you are much further away.

Travel Tips for San Luis Potosí

Look at the top of the...

by fidoopy

Look at the top of the Buildings, one of the most important thing that we have to show to all the visitors is our architecture, of course all the plazas and gardens are good places to visit. What can I say about my city, I have many memories about it but i think the best part of San luis potosi is the way that the city takes you to the past, and let imagine all the scenes of the past of Mexico

Weather & Clothes

by fidoopy

It depends on you =) It's a good idea to have tennis shoes for walking, or hiking boots, I recomend the boots because you can use it in the city and if you go around like to Real de Catorce. There is not a high risk to catch a disease here, except because the coolwind at nights or if you eat in some not-sure places, maybe you only need a pepto bismol. A good camera, no flash required for outdoors, a tripoid maybe, but you dont need a special equipment. A good jacket, in san luis potosi, except the huasteca region, nights are cold so is a good idea to have a good jacket if you go on camping, specially if you go to the altiplano (matehuala, venado or real de Catorce). The weather is cold all night and part of the morning in the capital city, but from 11:00 to 4 pm is a kind of hot, thats because its like a dessert zone, in almost all the year, except in winter when you can find very low temperatures almost all day

Onward through Mexico

by Etoile2B

"Cast Schedule October 21 - 25, 1993"

Thursday the 21st - On the road again moving from Puebla to San Luis Potosi, but not before hiking to the top of the pyramids at Teotihuacán!

Friday the 22nd - I was part of the JBL crew. We performed at the University of San Luis and then had a tour of the Canel gum and candy factory.

Saturday the 23rd - Show Day - the audience was wild!

Sunday the 24th - Free Day!

Monday the 25th - It's time to pull up stakes and leave San Luis Potosi and travel back to Monterrey!

"We're Back!! Schedule November 1 - 2, 1993"

Woo... Here's a whirlwind of overnights in San Luis Potosi...

Monday the 1st - We leave Tampico and head back to San Luis for the first of two overnights here.

Tuesday the 2nd - Cast B says "Adios" to San Luis and "Hola" to Tepic.

And Again! Cast B Schedule November 5 - 6, 1993
Third time's a charm...

Friday the 5th - Our stay in Tepic. is over and we head back to San Luis one last time, meeting up with the "Supercrew" who set the stage up for our show that night.

Saturday the 6th - Our final departure from San Luis Potosi and we head out to Vicky's hometown of Saltillo.

"Memories of San Luis Potosi"

Host Code: Buenos Aires
Roommates: Anke (Netherlands)

Cathedral

by Ronald_T

"The only Cathedral I know with 24 Apostles..."

Due the changes on VT, I will give info that is more detailed later. I will place only pictures now and I will see what will happen after the start of VTML. To stay on VT or not, that’s the question ;-)

Comments