Hotel de Playa en Mazatlan

Av Sabalo Cerritos s/n, Marina Mazatlan, Mazatlan, Sinaloa, 82110, Mexico
Hotel de Playa en Mazatlan
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Mazatlán

Here comes our Shrimp Platter!Here comes our Shrimp Platter!

Stone Island BeachStone Island Beach

Jordan and the Sea lionJordan and the Sea lion

80's band at Frog's80's band at Frog's

Coin Laundrys?

by BOTFLYBITE

We hope to travel very light, one carry on bag each, for a week in Mazatlan. Does anyone know if Los Sabalos Hotel has a coin laundry or of one near by?

by mazgal711

I honestly do not know if they have a coin laundry at the hotel but I doubt it, there are many laundramats around the hotel area and for a small amount of money they wash dry and fold your clothes for you, if you take them in the morning they are normally ready in the early afternoon.

by melosh

One week? How about taking some throw aways and a little extra cash. You just keep your eye open for a few cheap or not so cheap wearable souvenirs and you take them home dirty. You might even buy a suit or formal dress that does not look Mexican but has a good Mexican price.

Coin operated laundries are extremely rare, but inexpensive laundries that will do your clothes in 24 hours or less are common. Hotel charges for laundry tend to be outlandish.

by Jetgirly

I always overpack when I go to the beach in Mexico! Next time I go (for five days at the end of this month) I am only going to bring a small daypack. I'll pack two bikinis, a one-piece bathing suit (as my bikini bottoms always fall off when I surf), a dress that I use as a beach cover-up, one skirt, three or four tank tops and a sarong instead of a towel. I'll bring one extra pair of flip-flops too. Since I spend all day in my bathing suit, I only need a couple pairs of underwear. I put some detergent in a little plastic bottle so I can wash something if need be. A few toiletries in the front pouch of the day pack and I'm set. I think that if you use the biggest carry-on allowed, you won't need to do any laundry.

by basia78401

Did you travel already? We will be staying at Los Sabalos as well and wanted to know your experience at the hotel. kid friendly?

Travel Tips for Mazatlán

Party at Senoir Frogs. That...

by Jay_in_Cali

Party at Senoir Frogs. That place is FUN, FUN, FUN. This bar and restaurant was the one place I went to every night I was there. The party atmosphere and the all night dancing was the best. Parasailing over the clear blue waters: close 2nd would be a booze cruise to acca pulco

Local Plants

by Hermanater

The Acuario which is located close to Senor Frogs. There are also a few animals. This place is small but a relaxing short walk. A break from the beach. This place is an opportunity to see all the different types of plants and take pictures of them.

The place is very clean and worth a visit.....

Packing List

by Amanda_mzt

load up your suitcases! Sandals and beach wear! It can get kinda chilly at night from December-March, so bring some sweatshirts and pants! Great nightlife in Mazatlan, so bring your clubbing gear as well! Any of the hundreds of local pharmacies have anything and everything you need in regards to both medicine and toiletries. You will find much what you use back home!

Freeman Hotel Rooftop Pool and Lounge

by StrawBerriRose

Best view of the city, Stone Island, Old town, docks etc. Great. Always take people we know there. Sunsets from here are awesome. This is also the first tall building in Mazatlan and very historical. Original elevator and first in town. It is Historical Mazatlan and away from the Golden Zone. Close to Machado Square and other important landmarks. Quite a ways from the Golden Zone and main tourist area.

Tequila Factory

by Hermanater

This picture was taken at a Tequila Factory. This site was not ready for tourists yet. Our guide knew the owner, so he took us there. Love the colors. This place will soon (if not already) be part of the Rancho Las Moras trip.

UPDATE:
Visit Sinaloa's only tequila distillery—La Vinata! Before your tour, stop in the charming rural town of La Noria, where colonial-style architecture and leather goods are the scene. At the tequila distillery, taste samples as you learn how the popular liquor is produced.

Approx. $39 Canadian throough www.Expedia.ca