Av. Playa Gaviotas 212, Mazatlan, Pacific Coast, 82110, Mexico

Hotels.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

Costs 25% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• LAS FLORES BEACH RESORT SCAM SCAM SCAM

LAS FLORES BEACH RESORTG MAZATLAN SCAM - DO NOT GO TO TIMESHARE PRESENTATION AT THIS RESORT - THEY HAVE THUGS POSING AS MANAGERS WHO WILL ALL BUT THROW YOU OUT WHEN YOU TRY TO SAY NO TO BUYING. IT IS DISGUSTING THE WAY WE WERE TREATED
    DO NOT GO TO THIS RESORT NO MATTER WHAT THEY PROMISE YOU........

• Right on the beach!

This was my first stay at Las Flores. The hotel was clean and I was upgraded upon arrival as the room type I had reserved was not available. Upon entering my room it had the distinct musty smell I have come to expect and accept when I travel to Mexico. After the second day it was less noticeable or I got used to it. Daily maid service was good. The bed was very firm. The room had very good hot water and all facilities worked fine. I noted in other reviews on other sites this was a frequest problem. I did not find this to be the case at all.

Unique Quality: The beach was excellent. Plenty of lounge and beach chairs available at all times. The beach towels were large and clean. The staff members at the bar and at the pool and on the beach were excellent. Not overbearing, but they were there when you needed them. The vendors on the beach were friendly and did not pester the guests. These folks are trying to make a living and did what they do without being intrusive. All in all it was a very nice time and would stay there again. The Golden Zone got a bit crowded on cruise ship days but I enjoyed watching the people.

Directions: in the golden zone

• mazatlanfan's Profile Photo

Fast, Friendly service

We went to Mazatlan from December 20, 2003 to January 3, 2004. We went with our two families mine, and my brother's family. There was eleven of us altogether. We had four rooms, two for each family. We returned in March 2006 for one week at the beautiful Las Flores, many of the staff remembered us and were happy to see us return!!! Again we had an oceanview kitchenette and this time we had two standard rooms.

We had a spectacular view of the ocean and our kitchenette was perfect. I was able to make breakfast in our room most mornings and we had breakfast on the balcony!! What a treat.

I can not say enough great things about the staff at Suites Las Flores, from the staff at the front desk to the waiters, and bartenders they were all unbelievabely kind and considerate. They got to know us and our kids by name by the the second day. They were so good to the kids and went out of thier way to get them what the wanted and help them out. Especailly Jorge, he would tease and joke with the kids and made the feel right at home.

I would highly reccomend this hotel for people who like the beach the ocean. (Even though it is so good I hate for the secret to get out. )This hotel had mostly Canadians and Mexicans. There are not too many Americans at this hotel at least when I was there.

Unique Quality: The beach at the hotel was arguably one of the best in Mazatlan. It was always busy and fun. If you like action and activity, it could definitely be found at Suites Las Flores, especially when the cruise ships came in. The new pool and whirlpool definitely add to the facility at las Flores. We can not wait to return for Christmas and New Year's 2007!!!!

Directions: Golden Zone by the Playa across from the Sea Shell Store.

• klarson's Profile Photo

Reasonable Place to Stay on Beach

Las Flores is a good low-budget place to stay. It's not a ritzy hotel, but good for those who want to be on the beach but not pay so much. Generally, the hotel was clean, and the maids did a good job, even after we clogged up our toilet (you must throw toilet paper in the garbage can, *not* the toilet, in Mexico!).

One of my only complaints was that some people staying there tended to be noisy all night, especially on the weekends. Good thing I had my earplugs with!

Unique Quality: It's right on the beach, and has a pool as well. They have purified water from a tap on each floor.

Directions: In Gold Zone on the ocean.

More about Las Flores Beach Resort

Our first Mexican Christmas (NO snow yahooo!!!)

by mazatlanfan

"Great Weather for December"

We arrived in Mazatlan on December 20, 2004. What a relief to get out of the cold and on to the beach!!!! Weather was perfect the day we arrived... Couldn't ask for better!!!

"Catamaran And Snorkelling on Deer Island"

On Christmas day ,it was a calm, hot day, we decided to charter a catamaran across to Deer Island and snorkel for a few hours... It was fun the water was crystal clear that day and the sun was soooo hot!!! We got to go back again on December 30 too. We enjoyed ourselves it was a break from the busy beach in front of Las Flores

One of our favorite hangouts was GUS & Gus. The best of times were had there... The guys Gabby, Rueben, Alfredo and Perfecto were the best!!! They seemed truly sad to hear we were leaving...But we will be back...

"Suites Las flores Or Las Flores Beach Resort"

This hotel was perfect for our needs. On the beach close to all the comforts. You could take a bus to Centro right outside and there were many restaurants and bars nearby. The staff was sooooo awesome!!! The beach was lovely the water was shallow for a long way and the waves were perfect for boogieboarding. The kids had plenty to do for days..... We miss it when we are gone....

Comments