Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
Quick airport access
Date of stay: 2/22/05
Clean, comfortable, spacious rooms, could use some cosmedic refurbishing. Nice tiled courtyard. Pool and jacuzzi were closed. Friendly but not the greatest service. We were told we would get a non-smoking king room, and were put in a smoking double. -Didn't smell bad so we didn't complain. Also the waiter in the restaurant messed up several of our groups orders even after being told several times in spanish!
Unique Quality: The best thing about this hotel is it is only a 2 minute walk across a road to the airport. Perfect for if you have an early morning flight.
Directions: Red building just past the airport parking lot.
Popular Hotels in Guadalajara
Reforma #139, Tlaquepaque, Guadalajara
Avenida Vallarta 3993, Zapopan, Guadalajara
Avenida Lopez Mateos Sur 4205, Guadalajara
Apdo. 5-67, La Primavera, , Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 43042, Mexico
Explore the World
- Grand Marina Hotel
- Clarion Collection Lodge At Calistoga
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali
- Villas By The Sea
- Earl Percy Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express BROOKVILLE, PA-ALLEGHENY BLVD.
- Deniz Konak Hotel
- Regent Hotel Suites & Conference Centre
- Staybridge Suites STRATFORD, CT
- Abbey Beach Resort - Busselton
- Hotel81 - Joo Chiat
- Moriah Classic Hotel Dead Sea
- Rainbow Pacific Suites Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City