Maestranza #35, Guadalajara, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 44100, Mexico

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 31% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• melim19's Profile Photo

El Hotel Mas Antiguo de Guadalajara pero muy bueno

Well I stayed here for about four nights, at first glace I didn't like it. It's in the city surrounded by busy small streets and stores. I wanted to stay in a bigger and more spacious hotel. In this trip, I came as a 'tag along' with my aunt and uncle. Once inside the hotel my opinion changed. The lobby is very nice. The hotel, being the oldest, has the theme of colonial times. It is beatifull. Now I feel badly that I didn't apreciate this. The whole hotel goes along with this theme. It is a wonderful experience.

Unique Quality: El hotel frances, es el mas antiguo de Guadalajara. Pero es muy bello. Todo el hotel esta con el tema de tiempos coloniales...

The hotel's theme is old times.. colonial times. It is the oldest in Guadalajara and very beautiful. It is a wonderful experience!

-There is no carpet in the room, nice bath rooms, at night, you can enojoy live music in the lobby. VERY NICE.

- And oh yes... I think this one about the only hotel where you'll have great accomodations, great experience, for a low price!

- Also, very nice and attentive staff. Because the parking lot is about a block away, the 'concierge' always brought us our car while we waited inside the hotel. They also carried our bags... everything was very nice service!!!

-My uncle and aunt enjoyed the music and restaurant, while my cousin and I had fun jumping on the beds in our room while watching some television :D.

Directions: It is in walking distance of a beatiful church and plaza Hidalgo!!

Between the area of Hidalgo and 16 de Septiembre