Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
Great, reasonably-priced hotel in Monterrey
Stayed in May 2007.
A fine room.
Nice price. Not far from the Centre if you don't mind walking several blocks. Nice pool.
Air conditioners a little noisy. Rooms on the street can be noisy but there are quieter rooms inside.
Decent breakfast included.
Very satisfied with the room and the price.
Popular Hotels in Monterrey
Carretera Miguel Aleman Kilometro 23.7, Apodaca, Monterrey
Rio Danubio 400 ote, Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon, Northern Mexico, 66220, Mexico
Ave Eugenio Garza Sada 3680, Col. Villa los Pinos, Monterrey
Hidalgo, 461 Poniente, Colonia Centro, Monterrey
Explore the World
- Marina del Mar Condos
- Apartments Hesperia Bristol Playa
- Church Farm Caravan Park (Haven Holidays)
- Teatro Pace 33 Hotel Rome
- Francis Marion Hotel
- Doubletree Guest Suites Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North
- Hotel Affarwat
- The Sherry-Netherland
- Hotel Piccadilly
- Comfort Inn by Journey's End
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel
- Grand Hotel Jeanne d'Arc
- Days Inn Colonial Beach