Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta

See Amenities

Amazing Grand Mayan but got scammed by a taxi

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 19, 2013

Just came back homing after buying a timeshare unit with Grand Mayan, scam alert I was ripped off in an airport taxi scam... Next time I will take the Grand Mayan free shuttle service. Beware about taxis outside the airport terminal or you´ll get ripped off. Aside from losing $100 through a taxi scam, Grand Mayan rescued my holiday it’s awesome and raised my spirits up again after getting owned in a taxi scam. Grand Mayan is a magical resort it’s my second time returning there and I believe that it is improving year after year.
The beach is simply amazing, such white sand and blue water, and this beach was almost completely deserted apart from a few wind surfers. What I really love about the Grand Mayan is that there is Wi-Fi throughout the entire Grand Mayan hotel and an enormous pool that takes like 10 minutes to go from one end to the other (especially hold a cocktail lol). I stayed for 6 nights in July and the weather from amazing (a little humid). I went to a timeshare presentation and ended up buying a Grand Mayan timeshare unit. Now I have a real legitimate reason to go away on holiday every year (lol). I simply adore the rooms at the Grand Mayan resort, I really like the fact they are far enough from the swimming pool to be quiet, but close enough for an emergency cool down dip. The food is great; there is everything that you can possible imagine, even pizza for breakfast (I didn't eat it)
Some rock solid advice is, use the free coach service to avoid getting ripped off for $100 by a taxi scam. Grand Mayan timeshare presentations are very fun and interesting and probably worth a look, they even offer free gift (I got a free round of golf), so you`ll save a fortune on tours. The area around the hotel is really nice and worth having a look around just be careful with the taxi scam. Grand Mayan is a first class hotel; I really can’t wait to go back.

Unique Quality: Great views, huge swimming pool and amazing design

Nearby Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta

Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta

• Grand Mayan Puerto Vallarta
  • Wyndham Nuevo Vallarta
  • Grand Mayan Resort Nuevo Vallarta
  • Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta

Address: Av Paseo de las Moras s/n, Fracc. Nautico Turistico , Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, 63735, Mexico

Amenities at Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Nayarit Travel Forum

Need advice about Nayarit, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Nayarit and ask our Answer Gurus.

Nayarit Travel Guide