Penasco Del Sol Hotel

HispanicYob's Profile Photo

Penasco Del Sol

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 5, 2007

Hmmm....at first I was impressed with this place. Let me run down the positives. It's a beautiful hotel. They got a stocked bar, a restaurant, internet access, and a great pool deck. All the stuff you'd expect out of any respectable hotel, right? Well...there's one thing about this place that ruined it for me and made me give it such a low score. The employees and the service. Some of them speak English but not all, as I was rudely informed by one of the bartenders at the pool area. But besides the bartender, there's more to this. None of the employees made any extra effort or didn't seem to care in some aspects, as when someone stole my camera (my mistake on that one) and I asked all the staff anxiously hoping to find it. None of them really were concerned or even really helped me in any way to be honest. (it made me believe one of the guys working behind the counters took it if I set it down like I suspected). So...long story short, the service at the time I went was horrible. Despite this being a great place in an EXCELLENT location (by the beach) I will have to not recommend you stay here. Although maybe when you visit, you'll find better staff this time around.

Unique Quality: A GREAT LOCATION! Just a walk from the pool area and you're on the beach! No roads to cross and easy access to the ocean.

PUERTO PENASCO'S BEST HOTEL

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 30, 2005

SERVICES WERE EXCELLENT BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF SUNSETS, HAS ALL THE AMENITIES YOU NEED. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE TRAVELING TO THE AREA. THERE IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF CONSTRUCTION OF NEW HOTELS/CONDO'S ETC ON THE BEACHS, A MUST SEE.

Unique Quality: GREAT VIEW OF THR SEA OF CORTEZ, DON'T MISS THE SUNSETS!

Directions: HARBOR AREA

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Puerto Peñasco Travel Forum

Need advice about Puerto Peñasco, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Puerto Peñasco and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Puerto Peñasco hotel reviews