Best Western Hotel Madan

See Popular Hotels

Family Travel
See Amenities

The noisiest place in Mexico

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 18, 2005

This is a truly horrendous, abysmal place to stay. The rooms are comfortable... at least during the day time. At about six in the evening, the bar downstairs opens up, and at about nine, the live music starts to play.

Now, I'm always one for live music. I think it's great! But not when it's playing directly under my pillow with the amps turned up to eleven, and not when it continues without pause until three in the morning. Our angst might be understandable if we were on the second floor, directly above the bar, but that wasn't the case. We were actually two floors above the bar, so I can't imagine what the poor people below us were experiencing.

That wasn't our only problem though. The cleaning staff didn't replace our towels on one occasion, leaving us to have to air dry our dripping bodies after the shower.

It's also important to note that this isn't a cheap, run down hotel. Apparently it's quite popular with the business travel scene. I can't for the life of me understand why. Stay the heck away!

Unique Quality: The vibrating pillow is a novelty for a few moments, until you realise that it won't cease until 3am.

shdw100's Profile Photo

Bright and Airey

by written on May 16, 2003

This small but quaint little hotel is located in the downtown area of Villahermosa. It has bright, clean AIR CONDITIONED rooms (which is a must in this town!) Bath and TV are standard in everyroom, with cable. The beds are a little hard (but hey, your only sleeping there, and if your tired when you get back, you do not even notice!) I would definately stay here again.

Unique Quality: There is also a small restaurant on premises which serves up some wonderfully authentic Mexican meals that are not that expensive. A bar is also located there for nightlife, but you cannot hear the music in the hotel.

Nearby Best Western Hotel Madan

Best Western Hotel Madan

• Best Western Villahermosa
  • Villahermosa Best Western

Address: Avenue Francisco I Madero 408, Villahermosa, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, 86000, Mexico

2 Photos of Best Western Hotel Madan

Amenities at Best Western Hotel Madan

• Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Villahermosa Travel Forum

Need advice about Villahermosa, Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Villahermosa and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Villahermosa hotel reviews