Hotel Bienvenido

Jose Cardel Sur. No. 1, Zona Centro, Cd. Cardel, Veracruz, Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico
Hotel Bienvenido
Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Veracruz

El Fuerte de San Juan de UlúaEl Fuerte de San Juan de UlĂșa

El guapoEl guapo

built to lastbuilt to last

Small boy in ruined city.Small boy in ruined city.

Travel Tips for Veracruz

Living and Working in a great place

by corygkb1

"First arrival"

Well due to a job I was sent to live in Veracruz for starting out for 3 months. I had never been there and was well unsure of this. I have traveled to many parts of Mexico and though of it as a great place but where you had to watch out for yourself.
I arrived real late one night nad then took a ride to the Holiday in on the outside of town.
I had no A/C and I was hot, ( it was in Febuary too.
The next day when I was driving to work I then saw why this is the place that most of Mexico goes for vacation.
The water was blue and the beach was so long and beautiful.
I fell in love witht place and then though it wouldnt be that bad having to live and work here for the next three months.

"Apartment"

I got an apartment outside the main city if Veracruz and loved it ( even though I was right near a Super Walmart. I was so surprised by the ammount of American companies that were there.
The beaches were great though and the atmosphere was awesome.

"What to do and See"

Well if you like the beach this is a great beach ( but will be crowed not with strange tourists but the population of Mexican tourists). This is Mexico's hang out so to say.
There are temples to see and many old churches and great buildings to see to.
In the middle of the city there is a great square to eat drink and do whatever you fancy and it is mostly places with outside dining and drinking. At night this place is packed with all sorts of vendors and girls if you know what I mean.
There are so many nightclubs in this place it is fun. Any type that you would like too, Outside the city in the suburbs are where I found the nicest clubs though. These places aren't cheap either but great to enjoy a bottle of tequilla or rum ( what have you) and spend the night dancing till early in the morning.
If you want girls this place has some of the most beautiful girls to. If it is the kind that you spend the night nad pay for they are there but I found most girls are real freindly and will talk to you. ( it helps to know spanish as well)
If you want more info on places I can give you some.

Comments