Hotel F Star

Blvd Manuel Avilo Camacho 687, Fracc Costa de Oro, Veracruz, Veracruz, 94299, Mexico
Hotel F Star
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Veracruz

Stars from the seaStars from the sea

Unchain my gallion!Unchain my gallion!

View of Veracruz from the southern shore.View of Veracruz from the southern shore.

VERACRUZ SITES

by ALugo

I am a new member and I I will be in the city of Veracruz from 8/2/04 to 8/9/04. This is my first time on the gulf coast.side of Mexico. I hope to rent a car and spend some time investigating the surrounding areas. I wuold like to know of any interesting sites I might investigate.
I hope to hear from you veteran Veracruz travelers.
Al

Re: VERACRUZ SITES

by pedroebc

If i were in veracruz i will visit

CATEMACO
MONTE PIO
TAJIN / PAPANTLA
XALAPA
ANTIGUA
HARBOR OF VERACRUZ

Re: Re: VERACRUZ SITES

by jtoddjr

You ask a huge question because there is a lot to do in Veracruz.

I live in Veracruz and a lot of photos of the area are on my web site: www.johntoddjr.com which will give you a kind of menu to choose from. I have even included some short clips of .mpg music files.

Hope you enjoyed your trip.

John

Re: VERACRUZ SITES

by Mariaesta

Hola!!!!! I live in Veracruz al my life. If you come here I can help you find the places you want to see,, Maria

RE: RE: VERACRUZ SITES

by meg_sunshine99

My name is meaghan, im from canada, im a new member an i saw your post..i am moving to Veracruz next year with a friend of mine , do you have any tips or any information that would be helpful?! haha please contact me.

Travel Tips for Veracruz

Veracruz Puerto

by alza

"Veracruz revisited"

Just changing the pic here for a more general one of Veracruz, now that I've returned to it a year after this Intro was written. And gradually continuing to build this page.
I stayed in Veracruz in September and October 2005. First in Boca del Rio, a fishermen´s village 15 minutes away from the Port and Centre, on the Gulf of Mexico and exactly where the river meets the sea. My favourite thing of all was to take the short bus ride into town every day, along the sunny coast.
Then I moved in the Centre of Veracruz, a block away from the Malecon and city beaches, in a hotel that was more like a guest-house called the Real Caribe. At last, I was right in the middle of things! You didn´t find me at home much.

Veracruz is colourful and friendly, with a great all-around Caribbean flavour. Dancing happens naturally at terrace cafes to the sounds of Cuban groups. Strolling musicians sing popular Jarocho songs, playing marimbas, harps, guitars and violins. All this in an old Spanish colonial setting of wonderful, worn-down white mansions. You can´t help but forget all worries here. The only tourists I ever saw in Veracruz where Mexicans from other parts of the country. Oh and a cruise ship or two stopped overnight in the Port when Hurricane Wilma prevented them from throwing anchor in Cancun. A rare event and Veracruzanos were thrilled but also a bit bewildered.
Real coffee can be had here, which is a treat in Mexico, where Nescafe Instant Coffee is thought by many to be the summum of taste. Happily, things are changing everywhere. :)

Comments