- Reviews: 541
Hotel Maria del Carmen: Celestùn budget hotel
This hotel has 14 rooms, and a parking lot for our rental car. The rooms are all facing the sea and had a nice balcony. A few rooms had air-conditioning, but most only a fan.
Not many extras - no pool, no breakfast, but the price is pretty reasonable (from 200 to 300 pesos per room) depending on a/c and season.
- Reviews: 32
Hotel Sol y Mar: Good Hotel
Great rooms!! We had a kitchen and a remarkable shower in the bathroom!
The Hotelier is a hoot!! He couldn't have been more helpful!! His rooms are unique and the fountain in the "courtyard" was particularly unique.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Margaritas Hotel Cancun
- Ramada Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Clift - Morgans Hotel Group
- Good Nite Inn San Diego Seaworld - Sports Arena
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Sydney
- Broughton Craggs Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Leicester Square Hotel
- Rushmore Hotel
- Anglers Cove Condominiums
- Parkway Hotel Edinburgh
- Wet 'n' Wild Resorts
- Renaissance Karlsruhe Hotel
- Anonymous Beach
- Caliente Tropics Resort