6220 Mcclellan Blvd, Anniston, AL 36206

See Amenities

Quiet, comfortable, and convenient

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 9, 2008

Stayed there 5 nights in Oct. 08. $62 a night with AAA. The place was empty and I had one side of it to myself, very quiet. I loved it. The room was clean and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Cable TV with HBO, high speed wireless and wired internet, fridge, microwave, coffeemaker and iron, free local calls. I brought along my own memory foam mattress topper, which made the bed heaven. Breakfast was free, and they didn't care that I had two english muffins and two glasses of orange juice. The pool is the size of a postage stamp, but you'll get eaten alive by the mosquitoes if you go up there anyway. Welcome to the South. I also like those little bottles of shampoo that they give you. It's a good quality shampoo and conditioner, not some foofoo tangerine scented designer stuff. I've been staying at Super 8s every time I make this trip, and they're comfortable. Why bother spending more when it's all you need?

Directions: On AL 21 directly across from Fort McClellan, between Baltzell and Galloway Gates.

Nearby Anniston Inn and Suites

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Anniston Travel Forum

Need advice about Anniston, Alabama? Visit the Travel Forum for Anniston and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Anniston hotel reviews