Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay / Daphne

lanihatcher's Profile Photo

Daphne, AL's Hidden Treasure

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 22, 2007

WOW! This beautifully landscaped property, took my breath away the moment I pulled into the parking lot. There are two beautiful gated courtyard/patios, and another patio on the side of the dining area. I enjoyed both evening sitting in the courtyard listening to the music provided. The interior is beautifully decorated. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up to the entire staff, very friendly. As Rene Zellwiger said in Jerry McGuire, "You had me at hello." Clean sleeping rooms, huge tubs, comfortable bed, fitness center and indoor swimming pool. I was only there for two days but I could have stayed a week. Kudos, to the Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay/Daphne!

Unique Quality: I loved everything. However, if I had to choose one feature over the rest; I enjoyed the front courtyard/patio both evenings. Just sitting there sipping on a glass of wine listening to the music and feeling the cool breeze was very relaxing. I loved every single moment.

Nearby Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay / Daphne

• Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet

Daphne Travel Forum

Need advice about Daphne, Alabama? Visit the Travel Forum for Daphne and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Daphne hotel reviews