Super 8 Motel - Florence

101 Hwy 72 & 43 East, Florence, Alabama, 35631, United States

Super 8 Florence
Orbitz.com Booking.com Super8.com

Satisfaction Poor

• Worst hotel experience ever!

I don't recommend anyone to ever stay at this hotel! I payed $143.00 for one night in a room with a hot-tub. Not a bad price if it had been clean. I had to clean the hot-tub out before I filled it up. For the first few seconds the water ran brown from the faucet, I don't know if they have old pipes or if that's a problem with the city water, but either way ewww... once in the hot-tub I noticed that the jets were tarnished/corroded. The carpet was filthy and it looked like someone had rubbed boogers on the door frame in the bathroom beside the toilet. The paint was peeling off the baseboards and door facings. There was a kitchenette, but no utensils/cookware and the stove appeared to have been cleaned last around 2006. The hotel staff were nice enough, which the only encounter I had with them was upon check-in, and when I called to find out if they had some form of continental breakfast. They did offer a continental breakfast of coffee, muffins (that tasted like cardboard), oatmeal, and some juices. I could go on, but I think I've gotten my point across.

More about Florence

Max's MusicMax's Music

Natural Beauty Showcased.Natural Beauty Showcased.

Comments