Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
Don't stay here if you want to go to beach
They have closed the beach access and threatened to evict you if you enter the beach and try to come back on the property!!!!!
Unique Quality: No one seems to be here to help answer when access to beach will reopen. If you want to go to beach - don't stay here.
More about Crystal Towers
OIL ON BEACHES??
Im suppose to be staying to Crystal Towers in about 10 days and was wondering how the beaches where looking? How is the smell?? and should I book a vacation somewhere else??
Re: OIL ON BEACHES??
I'm not anywhere near the Gulf, but I've been reading a lot about the effects of the spill on the touristy areas - I'm pretty sure if you Google the name of the city and state, and "visitor's bureau" or "chamber of commerce" there should be news.
Popular Hotels in Gulf Shores
201 E. Beach Blvd., Gulf Shores
610 West Beach Blvd, (formerly Ramada Limited), Gulf Shores
337 East Beach Blvd., PO Box 481, Gulf Shores
3600 Gulf Shores Parkway, Gulf Shores
Explore the World
- Jolly Hotel Florence
- Chase Suites Hotel Fullerton
- Palace Beach and Spa Kuala Lumpur
- Equatorial Cameron Highlands
- Mirfa Hotel
- All Suites Residence Cannes
- Rimonim Neptune Hotel
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North (1950 West 49th Street.)
- Grafton Beach Resort
- Microtel Inn And Suites Nashville (Bellevue)
- Palawan Village Hotel
- The Sebel Aqualuna Beach Resort Coffs Harbour
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Crossroads
- Miners Lodge Motor Inn