Quality Inn

Average Value

Costs Less but Rated Lower than similar hotels

See Popular Hotels

Will never return!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 18, 2009

I used to stay at this motel several times a year while in Huntsville for business. It was economical, and though it seemed a bit old and grimy, it was a decent stay. That being said, I did not appreciate the slew of off-color jokes a gentleman working the front desk proliferated, and neither did I enjoy one instance when I was left standing outside the locked hotel front door for several minutes trying to check in, only to find that the night clerk was asleep! The incident that pushed me over the edge had to do with discarded property, and how my claim was handled. Almost a year ago, an expensive item was discarded from my hotel room during a routine house keeping session. The general manager handled the situation with such negligence that I was never able to search the trash before it was picked up, though I notified the front desk hours before it was hauled off. Despite my repeated communications, the hotel never entertained my concerns, took responsibility for their actions, considered my claim, or reimbursed me for my substantial loss. I will certainly never stay here again, or any other property owned by Silver Blanket, Inc., and I am truly disheartened with Choice Hotels International, as well, as their hotel certainly did not uphold their Mission of exceptional service and guest satisfaction.

Nearby Quality Inn

Quality Inn

• Comfort Inn Huntsville
  • Huntsville Quality Inn
  • Quality Inn Huntsville

Address: 3788 University Dr. NW, (formerly Comfort Inn University), Huntsville, Alabama, 35816, United States

Amenities at Quality Inn

• Swimming Pool
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet

Huntsville Travel Forum

Need advice about Huntsville, Alabama? Visit the Travel Forum for Huntsville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Huntsville hotel reviews