- Reviews: 620
Best Western Regency Inn: CHEAP and NICE!
Wow...we got a suite here for $65.00!! It was amazingly cheap and in a decent location. Definitely easy to locate if you know the service roads in Mobile and honestly, a perfect central location right between Midtown and West Mobile.
They are just standard Best Western Rooms but for the price, it's definitely to your advantage to upgrade to a suite. Keep in mind that you will pay much more during Mardi Gras season...they were booking rooms up when we were there in mid-december. Bobby and I were satisfied with this hotel...not amazed, but it was comfortable and better than some hotels in the area
- Reviews: 42
Olssons Motel: Mobile's best Mom & Pop motel
Nice, clean, older (probably 50's) one story motel. Sits back from the highway & has a lot of trees, with a great 'back yard'. Pet friendly. Our Australian Shephard loved it! Owners are very congenial & helpful. We dislike "chains" & high rise motels & usually have a hard time finding the older ones that are Clean and accept pets.
Older, Mom & Pop type. AAA rated & I would highly recommend if this is the type place you like.
- Reviews: 101
Clarion Hotel: Clarion Hotel
This hotel was near the center of town and was a great location between my cousins home and the historic district. We had to get 2 connecting rooms so all 6 of us had a place to sleep!! They have a nice pool and a small game room in the lobby for the kids.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Sheraton Voyager Antalya Hotel Resort And Spa
- Ritz-Carlton Bali Resort & Spa
- Tiara Beach Resort
- Radisson Hotel San Antonio Downtown Market Square
- Hotel Palomar Atlanta - Midtown - a Kimpton Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - West End
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica
- Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown
- Sandos Papagayo Arena Beach Resort
- Atlantis The Palm
- Verbena Pension House
- Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square
- Dorsett Seaview Hotel
- Reef Club Playacar - All-Inclusive