Wingate Inn Mobile

See Amenities

Wingate by Wyndham

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 27, 2008

Booked this without knowing anything about the area. Since my daughter goes to school down there now, we have since been several times. We have stayed at Wingate each time, due to the exceptional service by the staff. The hotel was spotless, the staff exceptionally courteous. When we missed the free hot breakfast, we decided to sit and have a cup of coffee anyway. A member of the staff brought to our table, danishes, yogurt, and cereal, and appoligized that they had to put all the hot food away already. We didn't expect anything since we knew we were the ones late. The front desk went out of their way to accommodate me when I needed to use the internet and actually came to help me search for information. The staff also gave us great recommendations on area resteraunts. We will stay here each and everytime we are in Mobile, over the next four years while my daughter is a student. I have travelled extensively across the U.S. over the last six years, and have never met a more gracious staff. Not once, but consistently.

Nearby Wingate Inn Mobile

Wingate Inn Mobile

• Wingate By Wyndham Mobile Al Hotel Mobile

Address: 516 Springhill Plaza Court, Springhill Avenue & I-65, Mobile, Alabama, 36608, United States

Amenities at Wingate Inn Mobile

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Mobile Travel Forum

Need advice about Mobile, Alabama? Visit the Travel Forum for Mobile and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Mobile hotel reviews