Montgomery Hotels

• butterflykizzez04 profile photo butterflykizzez04
  • Reviews: 1282

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Baymont Inn & Suites: Baymont Inn & Suites

Great hotel ...great bed ...king and comfortable ....reasonable rates!! I would stay here again!!! Join the club and get points for a free nights stay!!!

If you are ever in the area of Montgomery Alabama, this is a great location to stay at. It is only 8 or 9 miles from the Montgomery sites. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Free Breakfast in the mornings with waffles, fresh fruit, bagels, pastries and cereal. with Milk, , coffee and juices to drink..Nice rooms with flat screen tv and refrigerator and microwave. The pool area is outside and very nice.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Women's Travel, Seniors
  • Written February 5, 2014
Tip Photo

• butterflykizzez04 profile photo butterflykizzez04
  • Reviews: 1282

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ramada Inn East: Ramada Inn East

We enjoy traveling a lot and I always enjoy a savings and a great deal. I was able to book this one online before we left. I am a member of the Points club so every stay is worth points to equal a free nights stay sometime in the future.
We enjoy the Ramada family.

this location had a great indoor pool location with a pool table and a hot tub. The hot tub was out of commission being repaired. But the pool was lovely. So warm and cool at the same time. We enjoyed it. I am still recouping from my surgery so I couldn't swim that much but I enjoyed floating around and working my arms so help build up my strength.

We are traveling with my daughter's dog, Sammi and we are staying at locations that are pet friendly. This particular hotel only charged extra $10 for her...the kids enjoyed the indoor pool area and game area.

We ordered pizza in and just chilled. We would stay here again in the future ..it was clean spacious and the beds comfortable. Price was great, a little less than $60 with taxes.
Enjoyed and will post pics later

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel
  • Written February 3, 2014

• LeonVance profile photo LeonVance
  • Reviews: 6

My favorite sleeping...

My favorite sleeping accomodation was shacking up for the night in a van with the bass player from the Atlanta-based all-girl group 'Skirt'. She was kinda dirty, smelled like soup and beer, but the best kisser below the Mason-Dixon line. God, I love Southern belles gone bad.
If you buy her beer all night, I'm sure that'll cover the cost of a one night stay.

It was a converted van with 1970's bubble windows and shag carpeting. The unique quality of two amps on the matress and another couple doing it in the front seat added lots of ambiance.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average