TownePlace Suites Montgomery

Yaqui's Profile Photo

Most Enjoyable!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 25, 2005

This is a most enjoyable facility to stay. Very lovely, comfortable, wonderful staff, has a nice little pool, laundry services, and has a really neat little kitchen to boot! Stove, Frig, Diswasher, Microwave and the furnishing to eat on. I had a table that was perfectly set up to eat and work in my classes on my laptop. It has a secure entry way and into the halls, plus into your room. The room had the good bolt lever that makes me feel secure. I think where the hotel was at made me feel secure too. Never felt threaten in the parking lot at all. Plenty of parking. So I always secure and the staff kept the rooms so clean. In fact I can't say enough about all the staff, so helpful, friendly and a joy to chat with!

Unique Quality: It has too many amenities to list. Check out their web site.

Directions: Located just off 85 East and get off the Number 6 exit (there marked that way) or just exit where it says East Blvd. Make a right and another right onto Carmichael Rd. It is on the right hand side of the Road.

Nearby TownePlace Suites Montgomery

• Pets Allowed
  • Kitchenette
  • Free High Speed Internet

Montgomery Travel Forum

Need advice about Montgomery, Alabama? Visit the Travel Forum for Montgomery and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Montgomery hotel reviews