Seaside Beach & Racquet Club

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 59 reviews

Not a good value

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 21, 2008

I stayed in the SeaSide Beach Resort on April 25th and 26th. The condo was supposed to have a gulf view which it did not, there was a terrible odor in the kitchen, and the bathroom door actually broke while I was in it making me late for my roommate's wedding which was the only reason I was down there in the first place. I was going to let all of this go because I hate to complain and the condo was livable for the 2 nights. But when I look at my credit card bill there is a debt for $161 more than it was supposed to be! I booked the room through Orbitz, and they gave me a rate of $105. And when I called to tell them that I had be over charged, they informed me that there was a cleaning fee of &161. There was no indication anywhere that there was a $161 cleaning fee, and what makes it even worse is I could have stayed in a hotel right on the beach, with a view, had a maid come clean everyday I was there, and still paid less.
I am beyond upset and I feel completely cheated and lied to.
This is probably a 2 or 3 star condo, and if that's want you want then go for it, but do not book through Orbitz because of the unlisted fees!!!

Nearby Seaside Beach & Racquet Club

• Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • Kitchenette

Orange Beach Travel Forum

Need advice about Orange Beach, Alabama? Visit the Travel Forum for Orange Beach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Orange Beach hotel reviews