Knights Inn Prattville

1657 Hwy 31 N, Prattville, Alabama, 36068, United States

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • “THE WORST OF THE WORST, RUN FAR FAR AWAY”

“THE WORST OF THE WORST, RUN FAR FAR AWAY”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 25 July 2013 NEW

DO NOT STAY HERE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Stayed on the way down to Panama City Beach, drove down after work and pulled in to rest there about 12am. Looked ok in the dark, big big mistake. Gonna try to keep it short here, BLOOD on the chair, BLOOD on the cover, dirty floor, cigg butts on the floor, no phone no clock, inch long hairs in sink, just nasty, and the best thing, ROACHES EVERYWHERE. Threw cover on floor and layed on sheets fully dressed cause I done payed(dumb). About 3am my wife went to the bathroom and turned the light on and started screaming and woke me up, about 30 roaches in bathroom. So I drove her to a store at 3am to use the bathroom, got back and went to the office and all lights were off and doors locked so we slept in our car in the parking lot. In the morning we reported this to the office, no refund but another free night stay there was offered, NO WAY IN HELL. We look around in the light and 75% the building looks condemned, empty pool, broken glass, busted out windows, methheads wondering around. Anyways when the wife told the lady at the desk hell no to another night and we are gonna call the health dept and we want the manager number the lady got real nasty and said no. So we leave and get to pcb, then the Manager Jermey calls and says he wants to make it right after he asked if I've told anybody yet, and goes on to promise me refunds and free rooms at any wyndham hotel, he lied, have heard nothing from him except when I call the # he called from at first and he answers the phone and says this is Jeremy may I help you, I say hey wasent u supposed to be calling me back, he says, oh this is johnny and he aint here, LIAR. Anyways I call dept of health and wyndham corp on him. They need to demolish that place, my wife has been twitching and jumping for a week now when ever anything touchs her thinking its a roach, i'm serious. Learn from my mistake, drive to the next exit and get a real room. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!!!! Thank You

• Worst Stay Ever!!!

This place is horrible. Roaches everywhere, there was rude guest all around me. Horrible customer service. The manager(Jeremy) was a total jerk. They wouldn't give me a refund. The pool wasn't fixed and had green water in it. The room had stained towels and still had trash in the trash can. there were even roaches in the refrigerator. There were a couple of employees that were kind and would speak when we were out side. It was nothing like what the website has posted. There was no ac in the lobby. I don't recommend this hotel for the reasons listed above.

Unique Quality: In real bad need of more maintenance. I believe that there was to much to be done for just one man to do on his own.

Directions: Pine Level Exit, left turn down on the right

• STOP! DO NOT ENTER !!

FOR your own health and safety I strongly suggest never staying at this KNIGHTS INN IN PRATTVILLE AL ON HY 31 N! The lobby has no AC and the roaches will help you to your room and stay a while! the rooms are dirty and the sheets our never changed on the beds and towels soled. don't even think about not Waring shoes at all times unless you have a death wish! ! the manger(Jermey ) runs the place as if the bugs are more impotent then any guest. He is very unpleasant and dishonest! Prattville AL should shut this property down b4 someone get really. sick or hurts themselves. The employees are just like there manger (JEREMY ) DONT BE A VICTIMS!!!! THERES NOTHING G GOOD ABOUT THTHIS PLACE AND ITS TRULY UNSAFE. THE KEY CARDS ARE NOT PROGEAMED TO ONE ROOM AT CK IN THEy will open all the rooms on site .THERE HAs BEEN IREMS REPORTED STOLEN ON A REGULAR. BASIS. Please take this very serious. and keep out!

Unique Quality: pool is not in opposition. standing water around drain attack s someone is going to end up with west nil ..THERES NO BREAKFEST OR EVEN A COFFEE. AS CLAIMS WHEN U BOOK ROOM.

Directions: turn around and head away from this Knight inn!

• STOP! DO NOT ENTER !!

Directions: turn around and head away from this Knight inn!

Comments