10500 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, Florida, 33376, United States
Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel
Hotels.com Tingo.com

More about The Page Terrace Motel Treasure Island

Perfect!!!

I was on vacation with 6 other family members, looking for a relaxing family vacation. We had made reservations for The Tahitian, that turned out to be awful!!!!!!!! We ended up leaving The Tahitian after arguing with the one of the staff at the front desk. Then we had to go find a new place to stay at. Eventually(and luckily) we found the Page Terrace. This is one of the greatest places I have ever stayed at!!!! The staff was friendly and welcoming, and the rooms were good sized and very clean. The beach was directly in the back of the hotel (a bit of a walk, but definetley worth it!). The pool was warm (heated) and very clean. We even met another family staying there and the kids had a great time with the other family's kids in the pool. Resturaunts were only a short walk away and there was also a miniture golf coarse a short drive away. If you're looking for a family friendly, clean motel then stay here. It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dynamite Motel

by TripAdvisor Member logger101

My wife and I have been to a few motels over the years at Treasure Island, and because of the trip advisor ratings, we decided to stay at the Page Terrace motel with such good ratings.
We just returned home after a two week stay and I know why the ratings were so good.
The motel was the cleanest we have ever been in-maid service 6 days a week.. no maid service on sundays and holidays only. Staff and management of the highest quality. Very friendly and accommodating.
exp.-our a/c unit would not give cold air so contacted the desk, (after 5 p.m.) and within minutes, Roman and help were replacing it. Now, that is great service. If I could give it a ten star rating, I would.

Love This Place!

I chose this motel because of reviews on the internet and it paid off. The motel is the cleanest and friendliest I've ever stayed at. The owners, Roman and his wife, Christine, make you feel like family, treating everyone that way even though they are very busy keeping everything this way. I will be going back next year and this is the only place I will stay from now on. Roman and Christine I am looking forward to seeing you again next year.

Definitly the place to stay on Treasure Island!!

We just came back from a wonderful week in the sun & georgous setting. We will most certainly be back to stay mainly because of the atmosphere. The place was clean, we met alot of people who have been coming there for many, many years and we can see why! The carpet & room were clean, the A/C was was always on ice cold mode, refrig & microwave, the owners Roman & Christine make you feel happy. Pool towels are always fresh, good walking distance to resturants and you can catch the trolley right outside of the hotel. We had a front row seat to the beautiful palms, white sand, and water. We were on the more narrow part of the beach to the water but who cares!!! We will stay here always when we go to TI.

What a great find!

by TripAdvisor Member Keegansmom

I spent the 4th of July week at this wonderful little motel with my 3-year-old son. I'm usually most comfortable with chain properties, but based on other TripAdvisor reviews I cancelled my reservations at a chain motel up the street and booked here instead. I'm so glad I did! The folks that own the Page Terrace are very nice made us feel welcome. The building isn't new, but it's well maintained and the rooms are spotlessly clean. We had one of the smaller efficiency-style rooms and it was perfect for the two of us. The housekeeping staff was excellent, the lady who took care of our room was very gracious even when my son had a potty-training accident and his sheets had to be changed on an 'off' day (for extended stays, sheets are only changed every few days). My son loved the pool, I loved lounging on the patio, we both loved walking on the beach.
We made our reservations for next year before we left. I'm very pleased to join the "family" of regulars who come back to the Page Terrace year after year. Thank you Arthur, Roman and Christine for a great vacation. I can't wait until next July!

Good Deal

We chose the Page Terrace based on TripAdvisor reviews, and it did live up to expectations. We spent three nights there in mid-August. The room (one-bedroom suite) was large, although slightly overcrowded with extra chairs. It was VERY clean and comfortable. Not fancy or modern, but easily worth the price and we would definitely stay there again. We did notice that the walls are not very soundproof, but this was not a problem as the air conditioner covered the noise and we all slept soundly after spending the day at the beach.

Good Place to Stay!

by TripAdvisor Member Traveler9188

Stayed for 5 days in July. Very good place to stay. Only minuses were no elevator and I had a toilet that didn't flush properly. However, management did try to fix it. Great location, ice-cold air-conditioning and the beach is to die for! You can leave your outgoing mail at the front desk and they'll make sure it's sent out. Pool was warm and suitable. Bus stops very close by and many shops within walking distance. Will definitely return.

Dishonest Customer Service, False Advertisements -Do Not Stay There

by TripAdvisor Member furmanchikIL

We were staying at Page Terrace Motel in October 2005, and can’t say a single nice thing about our stay. First and foremost, as I was looking the motel up on the web-site, the price range for the period we were looking at was $48-$50; however, when I called to make a reservation I was asked for $65 and told that the web-site was not updated. After a bit of negotiations due to the web-site inaccuracy, I got the price down a little, and had requested Bay view and either a queen size or a king size bed, and Arthur, a young gentlemen who happens to be the son of the owner told me that’s what they have for us. This vacation was a b-day surprise for my boyfriend, so I wanted everything to be just right. Needless to say, that when upon our arrival at the motel, we found ourselves in a room overlooking the road with two beds, we were not all that thrilled, we were also unable to find even those little shampoo bottles that motels usually provide. Since it was late at night and no one was at the office we decided not to bother and take care of everything the next day.
This motel also advertises Internet access through the phone data ports, which being advertised in the “Amenties” section, should be included in the price of the hotel. Nevertheless, we decided to double check on that before connecting, because my boyfriend works remotely and he had to work for several hours that day. So we called the front desk, talked to three different people, including Arthur who verified it with his Dad, and we were told that it is 50 cents PER call/log in, and once you make the call you talk all you want, and Arthur kept assuring us that they will work with us on that matter, and we should not worry about it. So we connected 3 or 4 times during that day, which would make it $2 at the most, and stayed on line for several hours since it was only 50 cents.
At 10:30 pm that night (The office is supposed to be open till 11pm) we went to the office to ask for shampoo and more soap, since a friendly daily housekeeping service, did not give us any more soap or shampoo, the office was closed. So we called the after hours number and were told by the irritated owner, that this is not a Five Star hotel (indeed!) and they don’t provide shampoo, and if need more soap we need to go buy our own and then get reimbursed. We had no choice but to go shopping for soap and shampoo on our vacation at 11pm, just to find out the next day, which was Sunday, that the DAILY housekeeping service is off on Sundays ….. We also found out that the advertised Cable Television with 78 channels is actually a BASIC cable with 52 channels; in other words, no HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, or any of that fancy FIVE star hotel stuff. Our next and final blow came when we went to check out, and the bill had $10 for the phone service. Without even mentioning the fact that we had the wrong room, I politely inquired about the $10 phone charge, and was told that they had decided to charge us for 780 minutes of time we were on line, instead of a friendly 50 cents log in charge, they were also more than unhappy to reimburse us for the soap ….. Even though Arthur admitted that he told us 50 cents, he kept saying that his Dad, the owner decided to charge for the whole time, and that’s the end of it. The only way he will remove that charge is, quote of Arthur’s wording: “if we leave the premises immediately, and if we ever decide to come back to Treasure Island Beach, FL, we would do business with their competitors”. As a result, we highly recommend to everyone out there, to please do business with Page Terrace’s Motel competitors.

Had a Wonderful Time-The kids are still talking about it!

We recently stayed at the Page Terrace and had a fantastic time!! We loved the beach and our room was very nice for the price. We had been told there wouldn't be an ocean view room available, but were actually able to get one upon arrival. The office workers were very helpful and recommended some great places to take our children and some family friendly restaurants. We had such a terific time that we are hopefully going to be going back with two other families next year.

Very clean, nice place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member Cookie6715

My friend and I stayed at Page Terrace recently and were very happy. Ironically, I thought we had booked this motel originally. However, upon entering the lobby we found we had no reservations. Since we had booked elsewhere we had to find the correct hotel since the credit card would be billed. It was the Plaza Hotel on St. Pete Beach. Meanwhile we asked about a room at Page Terrace just in case. After going to Plaza Hotel and becoming quite unhappy with the room accomodations, they gave us the wrong room on the street we asked for a refund and went back to Page Terrace. It was very clean, always cleaning all day. The owners were very polite and the son was overly sweet and accomodating. We had a room with the pool right outside our window. We used the grille for a dinner and enjoyed ourselves to the fullest. We will certainly return. Thank you Page Terrace.

Comments