Coast International Inn

National/State Park Food and Dining Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

Kudos!

by written on March 8, 2012

Many thanks to everyone who helped make our wedding so wonderful. It would be an under statement to just say that we are satisfied. Thank you again for everything!

Unique Quality: The view of the lake is amazing of course and the location is great for just about anything you might want to do in Alaska!

Wonderful Place to Stay for Business

by written on March 5, 2012

I am in Anchorage for business several times per year. The most recent time I traveled to the area I stayed at the Coast International Inn. I chose this inn because of the location, price, and full service availability. I did mention some items that could use improving and the management resolved the issues quickly and professionally. I am very pleased with the Inn and management and will definitely stay again.

great staff

by written on February 10, 2012

The Lions club of Alaska and the Yukon Territory would like to thank Coast Inn for making this our best convention yet. They provided us with great food, service, and affordable clean rooms. The assistance of your staff was excellent because they catered to our every need.

Unique Quality: the service was great and they took excellent care of us all.

Directions: by the airport

great place for a banquet!

by written on January 31, 2012

The banquet room that they had set up for us was just perfect. several people commented that the service and food was better than any of the catered events they had been to in the past. The service was exquisite and we were all very pleased with the decorations. Thanks again for the great venue!

Unique Quality: Banquet hall, service and food were all amazing!

RickinDutch's Profile Photo

Next to the airport

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 8, 2005

When I'm feeling like budgeting is important, I usually stay at the Coast International. Very convenient to the airport (the closest hotel) with free shuttle service, it is a good bargain, summer or winter.

The room are big, and there are lot's of them. The hotel's lay out is such that you can have quite a hike to get to your room and I have yet to find an elevator - something to think about if you have a lot of luggage. I don't stay here as often as I used to as it just seems to really be getting run down and dirty. Don't have much choice but to downgrade to 2 stars.

Has a modest restaurant and a small sport's bar. Can get food in both until 11:00PM. The bar has outdoor seating overlooking Lake Hood which is great on those long summer evenings.

Just remember that the hotel and the airport are a ways from downtown Anchorage. About a $15 cab ride. But for a quick turn, I'd recommend the Coast for the budget traveller.

Directions: Next to the airport.

Nearby Coast International Inn

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Anchorage Travel Forum

Need advice about Anchorage, Alaska? Visit the Travel Forum for Anchorage and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Anchorage hotel reviews